Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 (2545 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / D'banj Unveils DKM Album (Full Cover Art + Tracklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Abagworo(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2013
Eifeh: ya with those useless songs dont tell me Nonsess, Olive twist, Oyato. the guy best Album is Entertainment

''Ogbono Feli Feli'' remains one of my all time favourites. The beats is crazy.
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by texaco1: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
I swear. I can't even receive by Bluetooth. It is not worth the battery and memory card space
his fans will soon come now and start calling u an hater,
better leave their eja nla for them
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Mynd44: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
his fans will soon come now and start calling u an hater,
better leave their eja nla for them
What more can they say? I have been called hate and tribalist by them already but it does not change the fact that apart from the mastering of the sounds, there is nothing special about the album (I listened to it at a friend's place yesterday)
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by texaco1: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
What more can they say? I have been called hate and tribalist by them already but it does not change the fact that apart from the mastering of the sounds, there is nothing special about the album (I listened to it at a friend's place yesterday)
u what?u sat down and listend to that album?that was a dangerous thing to do oo.it can be very injurious to ur health i beg no try am again ooo
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Mynd44: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
u what?u sat down and listend to that album?that was a dangerous thing to do oo.it can be very injurious to ur health i beg no try am again ooo
As the mod na. I have to do certain things
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by texaco1: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
As the mod na. I have to do certain things
ok oooo
lets just say listeners discretion is highly highly recommended when listening to dkm
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Feelin ibadi e, blame it on the money, finally, cash flow and first of all rmx at the moment. Bangers!
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by oluamid(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lol! I don't want to call anyone names but its obvious the person who opened this thread is not a Dbanj fan.

Well, the guy don sing hin song, put am for album, package am and dey sell am for #2000. If you wan buy, buy. If not, no call hin hardwork poo. Cos wetin be poo to you fit no be poo to me.

Opening a thread in order to diss the guy smacks of obsession if you ask me.
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by timecop28: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
is it different from the one i bought for #150 at Ojuelegba OP is giving the gullible ones among u zobo. smh
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Revolva(m): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2013
oluamid: Lol! I don't want to call anyone names but its obvious the person who opened this thread is not a Dbanj fan.

Well, the guy don sing hin song, put am for album, package am and dey sell am for #2000. If you wan buy, buy. If not, no call hin hardwork poo. Cos wetin be poo to you fit no be poo to me.

Opening a thread in order to diss the guy smacks of obsession if you ask me.

Na u get ur mouf ..na who tell you say i no like Dbanj..abi i go like am like may mama...wey born me..abi D banj dey feed me..i am just trying to ompare between original cd and our alaba version..how will it goes wel in Nigeria market..use ur head boy
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by wildchild1: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

say the truth,which version? Alaba's or Deluxe's version?
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
wild child:

say the truth,which version? Alaba's or Deluxe's version?
Ask me one more time
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by texaco1: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ask me one more time
new york version
Re: D'banj's 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Goes For N2000 by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
texaco1:
new york version
No mind am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? / Download Afrobeat Instrumental – Mad For You – Prod. Real Money / Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.