Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? (2541 Views)

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by uwuana: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please I need correct answers to the questions above.
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by SportsHD: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
So they can hear each other gossip well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by uwuana: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
SportsHD:
So they can hear each other gossip well.
wow! Really?
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by chukwuibuipob: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad Not everybody use radio in their shops.Some have TV plus gotv for entertainment of customers.
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by illicit(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
African magic
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by CandyOps(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think it's from our different biological makeup. Women love to talk while doing chores. So the movie gives them something to talk about. Or 'gossip' about as someone suggested above.

Men on the other hand like to work in silence. Which explains why the turn on music to drown the silence, increase concentration and prevent much talking.

Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by benuejosh: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2021
The amebo no go clear.
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by criuze(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Umunwayiasiri gbakaute
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by uwuana: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2021
CandyOps:
I think it's from our different biological makeup. Women love to talk while doing chores. So the movie gives them something to talk about. Or 'gossip' about as someone suggested above.

Men on the other hand like to work in silence. Which explains why the turn on music to drown the silence, increase concentration and prevent much talking.
OK, you just lift my spirits with this your explanation,I am enlighten.
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2021
People dey plug phones for all the sockets
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by bmdmix11: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
so dey can gossip loudly
Re: Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? by JohnasI: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
What a nonsense! This is the first time I've heard of a beauty women salon not playing music so women can gossip. In all the salons that I visit to, pleasant music is always playing. Moreover, sometimes it's so cool that I periodically use the tubidy mp3 download service to find this or that song by keywords and download it for free to my phone. I believe that any beauty salon should include relaxing and pleasant music so that clients can have a good time.

(1) (Reply)

Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 / "Muah Muah" - Bracket's New Song & Video: Just Released! / Download Afrobeat Instrumental – Mad For You – Prod. Real Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.