Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,107 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stop Harrassing Celebrities For Funds.- Juliet Ibrahim To Ojb's Camp. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Harrassing Celebrities For Funds.- Juliet Ibrahim To Ojb's Camp. (558 Views)

FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Harrassing Celebrities For Funds.- Juliet Ibrahim To Ojb's Camp. by Cornel88(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Apparently fed up with
all the insinuations about
celebrities not showing
enough support for OJB,
Ghanaian actress Juliet
Ibrahim has put in her
own two cents on the
matter.
OJB is currently very ill
and his camp has said
that the legendary
producer needs a $100,
000 fro a kidney
transplant.
Juliet Ibrahim however, is
suggesting that a kidney
transplant doesn’t cost
more that 50,000 USD,
and that there are
cheaper alternatives.
According to the light
skinned actress, she owns
a kidney foundation and
so knows about these
things. She also added
that those in charge of
the fundraising activities
should reach out to the
right people and stop
harassing celebrities for
funds.
www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/2013/06/27/stop-harassing-celebrities-for-funds-juliet-ibrahim-tells-ojb/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Peter Okoye Gets His Own N300M Champagne / Ice Prince Launches Foundation For Orphans / Kanye West Turns Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.