Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram (691 Views)

Breaking News: The Great Oba Of Benin Joins His Ancestors / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 / Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram by Stegomiah: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram

Drop what you’re doing and follow Michelle Obama on Instagram!

The first lady has officially joined the super popular photo sharing app and we can’t wait to see her snaps pop up in our feed.

The FLOTUS Instagram account already has a few personal pics from Michelle’s trip to Africa. The inaugural image featured her and Malia posing with some young ladies from a middle school in Senegal.

Michelle captioned the sweet photo, “My first instagram! So inspired and so impressed by these extraordinary young women. -mo #FLOTUSinAfrica”

http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-06-27/michelle-obama-officially-joins-instagram

Re: Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2013
I don't do celebrities but I must say 'I love this woman'.
Re: Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram by badoist(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't do celebrities but I must say 'I love this woman'.

I love this woman too, especially her humility, she is my role model and a role model to many young ladies out dia!
Re: Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram by Stegomiah: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? / Marriageable Age; Nigeria N Islamic Law. / Check Yourself With Your Corresponding Month Of Birth. ITS REAL (I Am January)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.