Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? (1108 Views)

Colours You Will Not Be Caught Dead Wearing? / Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by kalmebad(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2008
SOmetimes i ponder at what fashion is really turning us into, flipping through the pages of magazines or City people will only leave your eyes popping on different displays of boobs and cleeveages, the old WOMEN ARE EVEN NOT LEFT OUT ON THIS TREND.

Just the other day a SMW (Single matured woman) who came to see my boss was wearing a beads around her waist, leaving everything bare to the eyes and her G-string not left alone (guess she is unaware of that or probably)

Piercing on some absurd places

Dressing is a language and yet some peolpe don't know about this but think its only a fashion. I can't be caught doing such, what is your opinion on this girls or am I an awkward person? share your view if you have one
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by Scopium: 2:49pm On May 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Oops you just caught me reading your post. You are not an awkward person. One thing I hate most is these low waist jeans always exposing the girls' unpleasant and disgusting crack and g-strings.[/size]
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by nana(f): 3:05pm On May 14, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Oops you just caught me reading your post. You are not an awkward person. One thing I hate most is these low waist jeans always exposing the girls' unpleasant and disgusting crack and g-strings.[/size]
I concur. . .I dont know why people show go out almost naked. . Mehn. . .i thank God for good upbringing. . .
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by Busta(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2008
Scopium:

am with u on that . . never a fan of it and won't be caught wearing or looking like that.
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by Tattooboy: 3:19pm On May 14, 2008
@post
getting naughty on da flow
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by whitelexi(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2008
@Topic

Just as every bigman prays before he leaves his house to avoid armed robbers, so too do armed robbers pray before their operation that they should catch bigman with plenty money.

Since i was turned from good to bad by the action of women, my own prayer is that my daily routine is well planned and organized too, so that all my glassware and ceramics are not broken or used against me. . .  Amen wink
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 14, 2008
how about a big bonded girl in a baby-like clothing with the surplus to requirement flesh hanging out. disgusting!
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by BigB2(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2008
i tot the question is "what will u not b caught doing?"For me, i won't be caught chasing a man.Although it doesn't mean that i'm in support of this madness kald fashion.
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by iice(f): 2:42am On May 20, 2008
Those pointy triangular license to kill shoes. . .never!
Re: What Will U Not Be Caught Doing? by lucabrasi(m): 3:38am On May 20, 2008
wont be caught dead wearing these ridiculous pointy men's shoes/sanchos , some come in animal skin
wont be caught dead wearing these ramones skinny jeans,baggy jeans,doo rag,massive bling bling,tatoo

(1) (Reply)

I Can Design A Dress For You! / Sunscreen / Original Rolex Wrist Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.