Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations (963 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Who is your friend?

Those you call your friends can either make you or mar you. Are you friends those that have visions or visionless?

Are your friends love peddlers, cultists, drug abusers, sleeping with underage girls. You should already know the result of your life by now. Same also goes for those who role with vision and goal driven friends. You should also know where you are headed.

If I want to know the worth of a person, let me know his friends.

If you have friends that can't take you anywhere, except to discuss champions league, EPL, how to chop d next girl or how to carry the next baba alaiye, just know your destiny, you are destroying it yourself.
Re: Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations by gerald2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
solidbroda: Who is your friend?

Those you call your friends can either make you or mar you. Are you friends those that have visions or visionless?

Are your friends love peddlers, cultists, drug abusers, sleeping with underage girls. You should already know the result of your life by now. Same also goes for those who role with vision and goal driven friends. You should also know where you are headed.

If I want to know the worth of a person, let me know his friends.

If you have friends that can't take you anywhere, except to discuss champions league, EPL, how to chop d next girl or how to carry the next baba alaiye, just know your destiny, you are destroying it yourself.
You are so on point!!!
Re: Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
gerald2: You are so on point!!!
thanks bro!
Re: Lesson I Learnt From OJB And Donations by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2013 / Stella Damascus’s 3rd Husband Threatens To Sue Her For Marrying Without First Di / Kehinde Oloyede's House For Ex-wife, Funke Akindele Completes | Exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.