Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52524 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Neduzze5(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
But since you say your phone usually comes up, here's the link for cwm recovery thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1340634/cwm-recovery-tecno-n3-tecno

And here's a link for

Cwm recovery- http:///nf3dYQjJ

Mobile Uncle- http:///sRwJetH3

update.zip- http:///TtEUeIRT

Download them and follow the instructions in the cwm recovery thread.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Omoolowo: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2013
adepentane1: GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD. BUT I PREFARE THE ALPHA SPLASH EBLACK....... SIMPLY THE BEST. TECHNO SHOULD Think YOU GUYS IN THE KITCHEN SPECIALLY. PEACE TO YOU ALL. EMICKEM AND YHEMI..... GOD BLESS YOU GUYS..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip
Guy please can u help me with the one for tecno p3[size=8pt][/size] guy please help me with the one for tecno p3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Omoolowo: 3:42am On Aug 25, 2013
adepentane1: GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD. BUT I PREFARE THE ALPHA SPLASH EBLACK....... SIMPLY THE BEST. TECHNO SHOULD Think YOU GUYS IN THE KITCHEN SPECIALLY. PEACE TO YOU ALL. EMICKEM AND YHEMI..... GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip

Guy please can u help me with the one for tecno p3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jillani: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2013
can yuo please send me the link to download the stock rom for tecno n3s.. the single sim coz right now after flashing a rom for tecno n3 (alpha splash and also e blak ) my sms is not working and neither can i put air time using the codes. please help asap.. i miss my normal phone. or id rather you get me a custom rom for tecno n3s
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Omoolowo: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2013
please I didn't know dat I was meant to back up my ROM before I flash my phone tecno P3,..and I've already flashed it..please will the STOCK ROM?...ow can I even get the stock rom?how do I go about it ..confused "crying" cry
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Borwe: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2013
smartprince: no bros i don't have a laptop ooo....am abt 2 add u on whatsapp,am switching ova,pls help me....tankz a lot

Laptops are for armetures
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by broswallex: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Neduzze5: But since you say your phone usually comes up, here's the link for cwm recovery thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1340634/cwm-recovery-tecno-n3-tecno

And here's a link for

Cwm recovery- http:///nf3dYQjJ

Mobile Uncle- http:///sRwJetH3

update.zip- http:///TtEUeIRT

Download them and follow the instructions in the cwm recovery thread.

My Tecno n3 won't boot to recovery, gets stuck at the Tecno logo. Any way out pls?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=15pt]EASIEST WAY TO SOLVE THE FOUR SCREEN BUG[/size]
Sorry ya'all it's probably been a while since I last posted here... bin busy on some lil things u knw... for today all we'll need would be just our already installed CWM Recovery (not app) our update.zip And any zip/rom flasher be it mobile uncle tools or Rom manager.. steps are simple.. open mobile uncle/rom manager, den select flash rom/zip from memory card.. den navigate to ur update.zip and select. On reboot it will take u straight to WM menu, autoflash and come up wiv a plain one screen menu.. Enjoy
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2013
broswallex:

My Tecno n3 won't boot to recovery, gets stuck at the Tecno logo. Any way out pls?

Redo the flashing procedure over again... go to page 3 of dis thread n ff d instructions... pretty simple
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by btenkobo(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2013
plz guyz i knw im nt supose to post dis here bt i needed a help dats y,plz guyz any1 dat have tecno m3 stock rom shuld help me wit it,cus i bricked it while installin font changer.wolinity plz help
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2013
btenkobo: plz guyz i knw im nt supose to post dis here bt i needed a help dats y,plz guyz any1 dat have tecno m3 stock rom shuld help me wit it,cus i bricked it while installin font changer.wolinity plz help

add me on whatsapp.....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Uziyl(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2013
please What are the problems of increasing the internal memory or linking applications to sdcard.. because my bro told me my phone will begin to Lag n apps will be force -closing itself... is that true? Thanks
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by btenkobo(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2013
wolinty247:

add me on whatsapp.....
abeg give me ur number
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 9free(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Someone should help me with the link to Alpha Splash Eblack......
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 9free(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
9free: Someone should help me with the link to Alpha Splash Eblack......
Seen: www.nairaland.com/1340867/custom-rom-tecno-n3-alpha/5

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Williamchuks(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pliz guys post a working url for the update.zip
I have problem dowloading from drop box
. Its telling me dat nothing is found
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by fatalitho: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Williamchuks: Pliz guys post a working url for the update.zip
I have problem dowloading from drop box
. Its telling me dat nothing is found
same here pls.ooo
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ametu166(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2013
pls someone should help with any clockworkmod for tecno Q1. Thanx...
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by day0(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
There u are! **bookmarks topic**
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
for those of u having problem with downloading CWM for N3 & P3, go to page 3 of this thread, locate my post, there is a 4shared link there.... go dload that
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Neduzze5(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi biola4all
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by koeche: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good people

I lost my recovery @sbin after i install a Rom mangager while seeking CWM before coming here. How can you assist me?

Regards
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
wolinty247: Installing n Using CWM 4 TP3

PREREQUISITES
**Your fone must be rooted.
**You should have downloaded Nandroid Manager from play store cheesy
**A cool head + Sharp Eyes shocked

STEPS
**download the 7z package... unpack with Zarchiver (dload from play store if u don't have already)
** Extract the content's to ur SD card root (directly on ur memory card not inside any folder) shocked

P.S. d contents are CWM_P3 and update.zip

** Open Nandroid Manager it will ask for superuser access grant it access. accept all notes ish...
** select "Recovery" [find Recovery at the top right corner of the screen]
** Select the flash new recovery option [select choose Recovery from Sd Card]
** now locate the "CWMP3.img in ur SD root and select

P.S. it shud b d last item in ur SD card cheesy

** After it loads just select "Flash Recovery" option at the bottom of popup option

P.S. thish flashes a new recovery over your stock recovery cheesy

** After it's tru.... twill report a sucess msg..... now select "Reboot Recovery"

P.S. ur phone will switch off at this point (atleast wait for it to switch off it will reboot)

** Ur phone would start up again this time will take a litu xtra time to boot.... (it's normal).... If all the above step Is well carried out, you'll boot into recovery but with four screens....

Working With D Recovery Environs
At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable BACK button..... Its d first thing you'll do whenever u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u Shud see "back button enabled" at the bottom of either of the screens cheesy

P.S Vol Up, Vol Down, Vol Up
Vol= Volume.

Now that Back button is activated we proceed to fixing the screen

P.S. take proper time to study the screens. when you scroll once with the volume button, the Option that's highlighted in the screen part that moves is the one u can use...... this said, 1scroll the up screen moves to an option, another scroll the down screen moves to the next option after d option the first screen highlighted and so on......

Screen Fix
Now lets fix d 4 screen and turn it to a single screen
After enabling back button scroll to Apply update frm sdcard, select this option with the power button, scroll to yes, CWM will automatically locate the update.zip u extracted on your SD rootcheesy (there wud be some random error if UPDATE.ZIP is not placed on SD root so make sure all files are well placed) Smart A$$ CWM wud install day update on ur fone, after which ur fone will whiteup and change to a single screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c cheesy grin

NOTE- see above screenshot to see how d recovery looks like b4 and after update.
Use vol up nd down to scroll in cwm
Use power button to select

P.S. this is as Noobish as I think this tut can go........ pls read carefully and understand before asking questions. I Beg......

Key map: Volume keys [move around the cwm evirons wiv these]
Power Key [Select any option(s) wiv this]

DO NOT DELETE THE UPDATE.ZIP from your sdcard because u will always perform the apply update to change the recovery to a single screen always.

Links: http://www.4shared.com/archive/stACY_Uf/update.html

#B4Dd3$T_M0D$ D3V$

pls each time i open nandroid manager, it is asking me to get busybox from playstore . . .wat do i do ? Cos u didnt mention dat in ur post
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Miscellaneous(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
How do i know if my partition was successful ?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Borwe: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Miscellaneous: How do i know if my partition was successful ?

Partition for linux swap: Download Terminal emulator and open it and type in "busybox free" The bottom line should not have 0's everywhere.
EXT3/EXT2: Download Linkd2sd and click menu and then storage. The second partition should not be blank if you partitioned succesfully
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
TECNO M3 WHITE for sale if u in
lagos or sango ota for 14k call or
whatsapp me on 08062412168
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by iretex1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
yehmy: Welcome on board here is d link for the cwm recovery,mobile uncle and the update grin cheesy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfah1a4h6sczxmg/cwm%20and%20mobileuncle%20with%20update.zip?m

nxt post on guide for installing nd how to use the cwm recovery nd its toolz

Seems some pple are complaining abt d mobile uncle kindly dl the new version from playstore

I sincerely commend the good work you guys are doing, It is a challenge for myself to influence other lives and make the world a better place.
Moreso, I request for your help in booting my tecno n3 to cwm recovery. My phone is rooted with poot+ministrol. I've installed mobile uncle from playstore, i have rom manager 5+, the link provided for update.zip above is not active again. Thks.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Edjimor4(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Please I need your kind assistance. My nephew was playing with my fone. He went into Titanium backup and deleted something which switched off the fone. Till now, my Techno P3 does not boot beyond the Techno screen. It doesn't even have Clockwork mod any longer. Please how can I restore my Techno P3. Thanks.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 23jerryking(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Edjimor4: Please I need your kind assistance. My nephew was playing with my fone. He went into Titanium backup and deleted something which switched off the fone. Till now, my Techno P3 does not boot beyond the Techno screen. It doesn't even have Clockwork mod any longer. Please how can I restore my Techno P3. Thanks.
flash the phone with aio flasher
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tobyblaze(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
gurus in the house pls i have a p3 and i want to install ics on it pls how do in go about it. thanks in advance n pls try to be simple with the explaination grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.