Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (79950 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by kenzy11(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
this rom is nt 4.0.4... it seems to still be an upgrade to gingerbread for tecno and p3 with rom version 2.3.6
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by senchibi: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
BBM APP. but it force closes anytime I
want to oppen it, Please help me with a
soln
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by senchibi: 5:02am On Dec 21, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
soln
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
kenzy11: this rom is nt 4.0.4... it seems to still be an upgrade to gingerbread for tecno and p3 with rom version 2.3.6

What's the difference except for the names
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Festinl(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guys, my laptop is writing BOOTMGR is corrupt,system cannot boot...wot shud i do
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by RashEngine: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
jwills:

thanks, my whats app is bad at d moment, about EBlak, no bugs, even d one dat was there dat is d bat3 bug is no longer a problem is opens n shows my bat3 stats, den mokee ( by d way its my best rom ever ) has d mesaage bug - not reciving n sending - n d about phone bug - force closes, den d network indicator, good but disapears most time, dats just all!!!!

I wanna take a risk, I will install one of the CyanogenMod in my tecno n3 and see what the shit is gonna happen. please don't try it. remember cracking is all about taking risks. though I have eblack rom standby in case of any mishap
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
T-ULTIMATE v1.
Credits:
www.droidbeans.com(One of the members were the original creator of this ROM)
Emmikem-(Used Patches and Etipoice as performace base with init.d tweaks.)
Nairaland.com & xda forums.(Some tutorials)

Works on Tecno N3/p3&p3s(with camera patch of eblak)/N3s(With camera patch for p3 of eblak)/Sisters and brothers of the Tecno EG:blu-Dash3.5(not tested yet)

NEW MODDED PORT OF ULTIMATEv1 ROM from Droidbeans for Micromax 56/57.
Features:
-Performance of E-tipoice of Emmikem.
-Beauty and flexibility of Ultimate interface.
-More space--THose with partitioned SDcards can stop using LInk2sd, it auto install apps fully to those partitions(EXT4,3)
-Status bar is fully themable with statusbar app.
- Supports xposed framework and its modules.
-Think of it as a Buggatti engine on a toyota.
- Some new tweaks that make it support some 4.0+ apps by default.
- Features more power options on power on/off button. ((Restart, CWM recovery, Screenshot, and others))
- Status bar with two split perspectives. Swipe down from the left to get notifictions, from right to get tools and options.

Disclaimer:
-Please try the ROM at your risk. For Google play, first get lucky patcher and add it through it or just install any backup of googleplay you have.
- For full performance leave at least 256mb+ of a swap partition on sdcard, it will autodetect.

FLash this mod with CLockwork mod the way you flashed the previous ROMs in this thread.

Screenshots: Comming soon, or feel free to post yours after using ROM.

ENJOY!!!

[url][b][size=13pt]DOWNLOAD[/size][/b]https://www.mediafire.com/?f8xx15rpwinqob2[/url]

Ultimate v2 ROM will be ported soon, along with Xzotica.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Emmikem(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2014
UNCLOCKING..
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by tonbari: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2014
really miss my N3
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by badbros(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2014
Borwe: T-ULTIMATE v1.
Credits:
www.droidbeans.com(One of the members were the original creator of this ROM)
Emmikem-(Used Patches and Etipoice as performace base with init.d tweaks.)
Nairaland.com & xda forums.(Some tutorials)

Works on Tecno N3/p3&p3s(with camera patch of eblak)/N3s(With camera patch for p3 of eblak)/Sisters and brothers of the Tecno EG:blu-Dash3.5(not tested yet)

NEW MODDED PORT OF ULTIMATEv1 ROM from Droidbeans for Micromax 56/57.
Features:
-Performance of E-tipoice of Emmikem.
-Beauty and flexibility of Ultimate interface.
-More space--THose with partitioned SDcards can stop using LInk2sd, it auto install apps fully to those partitions(EXT4,3)
-Status bar is fully themable with statusbar app.
- Supports xposed framework and its modules.
-Think of it as a Buggatti engine on a toyota.
- Some new tweaks that make it support some 4.0+ apps by default.
- Features more power options on power on/off button. ((Restart, CWM recovery, Screenshot, and others))
- Status bar with two split perspectives. Swipe down from the left to get notifictions, from right to get tools and options.

Disclaimer:
-Please try the ROM at your risk. For Google play, first get lucky patcher and add it through it or just install any backup of googleplay you have.
- For full performance leave at least 256mb+ of a swap partition on sdcard, it will autodetect.

FLash this mod with CLockwork mod the way you flashed the previous ROMs in this thread.

Screenshots: Comming soon, or feel free to post yours after using ROM.

ENJOY!!!

[url][b][size=13pt]DOWNLOAD[/size][/b]https://www.mediafire.com/?f8xx15rpwinqob2[/url]

Ultimate v2 ROM will be ported soon, along with Xzotica.

pictures of rom or link to pictures
*dusts my p3*
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
badbros:

pictures of rom or link to pictures
*dusts my p3*

I will put them by the weekend, try the ROM, then post screen shots if you can
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by badbros(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Borwe:

I will put them by the weekend, try the ROM, then post screen shots if you can

okay, hope its better than mokee os rom
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by chomu: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
i have installed this rom on p3, it is fast and works great.. vibration too long, will upload images soon

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gzzy01: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2014
I av flashed ds rom but appear refuse to install in my phone. Always saying app not installed. Pls way shudder I do??
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by myhobbies(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have already flashed the T-ULTIMATE v1. but the issue I am having is the "play store" things.
I don download the Google Play store app but e no gre work.. N3 Tecno
What do I do?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gzzy01: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Install all Google apps, that's what i did and it worked well. . . You can contact me with this 08077064965 for directions. . . But a quick steps, get another rooted phone, open titanium, type Google in the filter field and sort, what ever apps it shows, note it down and go copy them or download them to install in your phone. That's what worked for me.

Guys you can now change your p3 nd n3 imei to use glo bb sub. That's what am using presently. . . Check pimpdevice..com
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by GucciStyupid: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
This ROM is awesome!!
But I'd like a modification patch for boot sound and shutdown sound +shutdown animation...the ROM is too quiet!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
My ROM? you tried it?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by emmanuel4758(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Borwe:
My ROM? you tried it?
any kitkat ROM for m3 m5 or p5 ?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guys, plZz what about Techno L3 Custome Rom ? Give us something better plzz
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by oluadex99(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
pls L3 custom Rom. oooo
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by cprudent4u(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Please my tecno N3 failed to boot after I installed font. N3 is rooted, when I boot to recovery the features I saw was *reboot system now *Apply update from sdcard wipe data/factory reset and * wipe cache partition. I have wipe data/factory reset, I have also wipe cache partition and I have downloaded Eblak and su-bin-3.1.1-arm-signed and apply rom sdcard still nothing is working. Please help me o
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by cprudent4u(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Tecno N3 boot to Tecno logo and stop after I installed font to on my tecno N3. Please help my great gurus I have done wipe/factory reset, wipe cache partition and I have downloaded Ebla su-bin-3.1.1-arm-signed but still nothing is working out. my tecno n3 is rooted but cwm recovery was not installed on it. Please help me out
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by cprudent4u(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Xander, Please help me o. my tecno N3 when powered on hangs on TECNO logo and stays dia till thy kingdom come. I have downloaded EBlak and su-bin. I have done wipe/factory reset, wipe cache partition. Apply from sdcard and all I see is installation aborted. Please what do i need to do? phone is rooted. HELP!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
cprudent4u:
Xander, Please help me o. my tecno N3 when powered on hangs on TECNO logo and stays dia till thy kingdom come. I have downloaded EBlak and su-bin. I have done wipe/factory reset, wipe cache partition. Apply from sdcard and all I see is installation aborted. Please what do i need to do? phone is rooted. HELP!

Tried T-Ultimate by me above yet? Try it and see.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Oahray: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Borwe:

Tried T-Ultimate by me above yet? Try it and see.
post screenshots
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gmekx(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2015
xanders:
FROM THE SCHOOL OF THE HARDEST, THE BADDEST, THE TOUGHEST MODDERZ cool
BRINGS TO YOUR TECNO-N3...
... KIND OF STUFF "DREAMS" ARE MADE OF!

ALPHA-SPLASH.....LOADING
DONE!
INITIALIZING ENGINE..100% EFFICIENT
RAM...........OK
INT STORAGE...OK
GFX...........OK
VM............OK
FINALIZING....DONE
ALLOCATING MEMORY
SWAP SUPPORT..YES
.....WHAT NEXT....
CAN YOU HANDLE IT?...
..WAITING FOR USER INPUT...........

Dude I'd really like to learn how to build roms, and maybe help you guys build your next custom rom.

Hope to hear from you
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Deekay57(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
well ive installed everything but for the love of me i cant send or receive messages. anyone with the same problem??
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by mosjames: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
senchibi:
Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
soln
Uninstall it then re-download from playstore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.