Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test (2536 Views)

LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / Female Personal Assistant To Director Wanted For Urgent Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by jacksinou: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
WHO ELSE GOT THE MESSAGE
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2013
Got same last night
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by jacksinou: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
do you know anything about their questn type
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by pitoski(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
I also got same message. pls any1 with info about the questions type should pls assist us. tanx.
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Trinity101(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2013
jacksinou: WHO ELSE GOT THE MESSAGE
How did you apply,pls am interested.
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by neeyhmutate(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/colo

Plz who has got the link to the assessment test?
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by iguita: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Nt Yet. Funny, they said we will get it before 12 noon and its almost noon
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Lets relax and wait for them. However, be at Alert.
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by dama22: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
please who has gotten the link, please post the link...i have been waiting for the link to be sent
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
JUST GOT THE LINK!!!
CHECK YOUR MAILS GUYS!
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by excel4me: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by dama22: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
please whoever has gotten the link should post for the others
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Check your mail boxes. I just finished mine.
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by dama22: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
not received any link yet, got their mail but not received the link. can't someone post it?
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Have not been able to log in here ooooo
@topefisayo: pls ao did you do it? and wot was d assessment lyk
I'll kip trying anyway
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
koleefem05: Have not been able to log in here ooooo
@topefisayo: pls ao did you do it? and wot was d assessment lyk
I'll kip trying anyway

Copy and paste the link on a new browser. Just personality assessment only. Nothing more.
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Okay!
Thanks.
Will do just that
smiley
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by neeyhmutate(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
So what nxt aftr the personality assessment test? Anybdy with useful update here?
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by jacksinou: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
guess we wait,how many questions were there
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by neeyhmutate(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's been couple of months now sinx we took d assessment test. Anybdy with useful update?
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by jacksinou: 12:44am On Oct 14, 2013
I have not heard anything but their site has pending on that position
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by neeyhmutate(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2013
^^thanks op
Re: Etisalat Secretary To Director Customer Care Assessment Test by u3fine(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Any update from Etisalat?

(1) (Reply)

Interview At Ng Call Centre Ikeja. / Saipem Is Recruiting Into New Position / Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.