Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Make Money With Your Phone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money With Your Phone (1047 Views)

How To Make Money With Alertpay / How To Listen To Another Person Phone Conversation From Your Phone? / 28 Ways To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Phone by Prezzo1: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Its so amazing for me to know that i can make money with my phone..Please this is only for blackberry users...Click the link below to see how you can make money with your blackberry

link - http://joingurus..com/2013/06/how-to-make-money-with-your-blackberry.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 29, 2013
i posted something like this in thread here...this is the best way to go.. bb can also be use for infomarketing,one can use it for marketing offline product e.g if u're into mini importation.
not just bb,pple on whatsapp can also mk money too if they know how to.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2013
Money Making Machine!
Make unlimited #1500 daily into your bank account with your mobile phone. Just log on to http://www.Danbaba.com/
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Prezzo1: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2013
udemzy101: i posted something like this in thread here...this is the best way to go.. bb can also be use for infomarketing,one can use it for marketing offline product e.g if u're into mini importation.
not just bb,pple on whatsapp can also mk money too if they know how to.
ℓ̊ won't say ppl on whatsapp can't also ♏aƙε̲̣ money but ℓ̊ will lv it for you to judge..
How many contact can you have on whatsapp??remember that whatsapp ℓ̊ś only those that you have there number..ℓ̊ bet you you can't just go C∕̴Ɩn∂ be picking ppls number.
In as much as bb,you can have up to 2000 contacts,your cab get pins from your friends,asking them to share pins with you C∕̴Ɩn∂ also get pins from forums where ppl drop there pins for friends..

Oya,its time to judge...What do you think??
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Activityj(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2013
You can check my signature!
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
Prezzo1:
ℓ̊ won't say ppl on whatsapp can't also ♏aƙε̲̣ money but ℓ̊ will lv it for you to judge..
How many contact can you have on whatsapp??remember that whatsapp ℓ̊ś only those that you have there number..ℓ̊ bet you you can't just go C∕̴Ɩn∂ be picking ppls number.
In as much as bb,you can have up to 2000 contacts,your cab get pins from your friends,asking them to share pins with you C∕̴Ɩn∂ also get pins from forums where ppl drop there pins for friends..

Oya,its time to judge...What do you think??
Same thing....go to naija loaded u will see alot of pple dropping their number for whatsapp.. D same way u get bb pin u can get whatsapp numbers too,though bb beat em all
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by GentleFrank(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
@OP: You have a very nice idea ! Thanks.

You may also like to make some money online through this www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1 It is simple, clear and FREE to start up !!!
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Prezzo1: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
udemzy101:
Same thing....go to naija loaded u will see alot of pple dropping their number for whatsapp.. D same way u get bb pin u can get whatsapp numbers too,though bb beat em all
Naijaloaded??
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Prezzo1:
Naijaloaded??
Yep
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Prezzo1:
Naijaloaded??
Yep
U can even open a thread here mayb on phone section..tell dem u av a good info u must av a good info just like d one u post
Tell dem its for whatsapp users only ..i'm sure alot of pple will drop there number u can do it in other forum too...
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Prezzo1: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
udemzy101:
Yep
U can even open a thread here mayb on phone section..tell dem u av a good info u must av a good info just like d one u post
Tell dem its for whatsapp users only ..i'm sure alot of pple will drop there number u can do it in other forum too...
O̶̲̥̅̊к̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊γ̲̣̣̥ dear.⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for the info
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by unphilaz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thank for the info. OP why dont you have a tinyurl so that anyone that shares your blogpost on using BB, will be redirected to your blog and you can use that to start advertising like lindaikeja. For me i have shared your blog on my facebook and hope ma friends will read and make thier doo from your simple advice.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by unphilaz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
MOD please put this on frointpage
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by manymen2(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2013
All this na waste of time. Try pool games. Its what a lot of people are doing now. Go to the link below. I will give you N300 after signning up.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone by Prezzo1: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
manymen2: All this na waste of time. Try pool games. Its what a lot of people are doing now. Go to the link below. I will give you N300 after signning up.
lolzzzz...pool game

(1) (Reply)

Free Report On How To Convert N4000 To N320,000 Within 4weeks / Have Fairly Used Phones, Brand Name Bags, Watches, Laptops Etc From Taiwan / Mack Dump Truck For Lease..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.