Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible (7167 Views)

Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible by dreu2fine(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2008
is bermudar triangle the hell fire ? plerase i need ans ans be cose this hell fore iof a thin na wa oooooooooooooooooooooo.dre
Re: Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible by Frizy(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2008
Bermuda triangle is not hell fire. But it is believed by many that a great multitude of jinns(Satans) live in there. Some even say it is satan's home.
Re: Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible by lystola: 10:50am On May 20, 2008
hmmm, now this is sometihng, Science calls the Bermuda triangle a phenomenon, cos it is yet to be understood, christians are already begining to say it is the home of demons and all, wateva, personally for me i'll simply say this is a planetary phenomenon we cant understand, but what i will say is that it is not hell or what ever you want to uderstand it as, hell is not a place you can get to in your mortal bodym its a spiritual place,and we have heard records of people who have disappeard into the triangle and turned out decades later still as if not a second had passed, there was the case of a man fishing, and he caught a fish, and he disappeard in the triangle and when he was to appear decades later the fish he caught was still jumping as if it was just caught, so how do you explain this, well, i tell its not hell, cos, you have to die before you go to hell, and hell is not what kills you, hell is where you go when you diewithout kinowing God, so my i\opinion the Bermuda Triangle is NOT hell.
Re: Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible by TYPOP(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2008
lystola:

, and we have heard records of people who have disappeard into the triangle and turned out decades later still as if not a second had passed, there was the case of a man fishing, and he caught a fish, and he disappeard in the triangle and when he was to appear decades later the fish he caught was still jumping as if it was just caught, ,
w sure are you of it's authenticity? If it an internet link, can you let us have it? I never knew about people going in there and ever being seen from my research.

Bermuda Triangle is a place that has been discovered on the planet earth wheareas, hell is not yet to be discovered by the natural man.
I have read books that say that Bermuda Triangle is the Headquarters of Demonic world in the waters. That of land is somewhere else and the same goes for the air. Is this true or is it another science that has not been fully understood? We shall understand it better by and by.
My advice is no matter what it is, it is not something to take our 100% attention. Just know about it in pasing. Then Pray to God to speak to you. He still does.

Hell is not only a place, it is also an experience.
Re: Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible by efficiencie(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Imagine people taking about places they only read about and not visited personally. The Bermuda triangle is still unknown to many and its effects on planes, compasses and other avionics are still unexplained. Hell as described by Jesus is difficult or impossible to locate as a human...I think it is just mature to agree that you don't know somethings!

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The Power Of God And The Glory Of God / You Are Nothing Without Him / The 10 Dogmata Of Mordern Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.