Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,077 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Damage Caused By State Laws ! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Damage Caused By State Laws ! (575 Views)

You, State Laws And Sin -by Desmond Amaechi / Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damage Caused By State Laws ! by mko2005: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Pretty sad though but not far from the truth ! I used to be homophobic before and immediately after bein saved as a 'christian' But for now,i have come to realize that it wasn't the reason Christ died for us all. If i have a gay child,God forbid,will i chase him out of my house ? NO ! But i sure will not stop to counsel and pray that God should change him before his death ! Bein gay is like bein a liar ,a kleptomaniac, a thief,a greed,a drunk, a fornicator or an adulterer ! If i can live with people with all the above wrong acts that contradict's the word of God,i think i can comfortably live with a gay but continually make them see that any one who willfully and continually contradicts God's word,according to the bible will not make it into heaven.It might be nature for u to want to practice the act of gay just like every one born by a woman except Christ has the same nature to want to do one negative thing or the other but it's SURE ur choice to be gay or straight ! For the government and the laws of the land to give approval for same sex marriage becos people are more and more becoming gay or they no longer think it's a choice thing but a nature thing sound's funny and dumb ! It's like saying becos there people who are more and more becoming kleptos' or that since the percentage of serial killings or moving about completely nude has tremendously increased then we should sign serial killing,kleptomaniacsm and nudity into law ! Well,i can't speak for atheists and agnostics but what i know for sure is that we all have a sin nature and Homosexualism and lesbianism are the products of our sin nature bein made possible as a result of the fall of the first man Adam so also do,hatred,greed,lying,back biting,slandering,reviling,drunkenness,gluttony,fornication,adultery and the likes could also deter us from making heaven.
The greatest damage for a christian soul is to feel comfortable with sin ! And this is exactly what the state and laws have done for our gay brothers and sisters !
I base my stands on the below word of God:
1 Corinthians 6:9–11
''Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived.Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

See below words of Apostle Paul:
''Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

May we all find HIS grace and be forgiven of our since and respond to Jesus'ability to help us never to go back to our sins any more !
God help us
Re: Damage Caused By State Laws ! by staggerman(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
You have spoken the truth. Light has come into the world, but men love darkness rather than light, because their deeds are evil.

Sin is sin, it doesn't matter whether everyone is doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Plane Strike Syrian Military Base / How North Korean Dictator, Kim Jong-un Killed His Uncle!!! / William And Kate Expecting Second Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.