Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Rihanna: 'all I Want Is A Man' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna: 'all I Want Is A Man' (716 Views)

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / "All I Want Is Your Waist" -iyanya Reples Yvonne Nelson / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna: 'all I Want Is A Man' by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2013
24 years old Rihanna has dominated the Pop music industry, sold 37 million copies of her albums, and has six million twitter followers than President Barack Obama. Yet despite being one of the hottest women in America, Rihanna is searching for a man who will take her on a date.

Keep reading to see what she has said about the man of her dreams:

'I've not being on a date in forever. I'd love to go on a date. You don't think that? I'm a young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. I already have to many vagina around me at this point... READ MORE

SOURCE:http://imanueljannah..com/2013/06/rihanna-all-i-want-is-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Advises Fans To Stay Off Weed And Drugs / Stuff You Pay For That Celebrities Don’t / O.C Ukeje Wins A 2013 Nissan Car In A Raffle Draw At The NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.