Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. (1196 Views)

Ndt Level 2 Training And Certification In Port Harcourt / Quality Inspector's(welding, NDT, Coating, Piping) Forum. / Quality Inspection: Ndt & Welding Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. by macjireh: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Pls i need to know where to take NDT training in Benin city.
Re: Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. by mysweetsunshine: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2013
hello there is one in delta state and another in rivers state. please i want to know if there are hopes for someone with no experience in NDT, but seeks to do the certification. are there job spaces for entry level..?
Re: Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. by Lacoolmley: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
I don't know about Benin but Inspection and Tests Nig. Ltd. in PH is one of the best places for NDT and other related training courses
Re: Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. by Philax(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PIPELINE INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE AND NON - DESTRUCTIVE TEST.
We prepare SSCE Holders, University Undergraduates and Graduates for employments in Oil & Gas / Refining / FPSO and LNG/GTLs industries in Nigeria.REGISTER NOW (BENINCITY TRAINING CENTRE)
TRAINING COMMENCES 3RD OF MARCH,2017
For Training and Participation Visit http://iuokada.edu.ng/reader.php?actid=49
OR Call 07065411435
ACCOUNT NO. 0062061040
ACCOUNT NAME: Petro-Tracking Services Limited

Re: Pls I Need To Know Where To Take NDT Training In Benin City. by jjstar(m): 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Dipenze Integrated Nigeria Limited has brought IRATA Rope Access and NDT Training to Edo state beside ogbemudia stadium, Benin city

For booking and participation,
email: trainings@dinlonline.com
Call : +234 701 647 6341

Training starts 4th of march, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Clipper Blade Sharpening Service With Machine(a Gold Mine And Self Employment) / Academic Excellence Is Overrated! / Addax Petroleum UAE Sent Me An Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.