Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Hypocrites In Our Midst: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrites In Our Midst: (454 Views)

Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain / Why Are There Hypocrites In The Church? / The Pale Horse Of Apocalypse Unleashed In The Midst Of Egyptian Riot! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites In Our Midst: by Naijacitizen(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
I wonder why people who sees religion as a personal affair to be kept personal should equally be in the vanguard of supporting homosexuality to be out of the closet as to even be accorded equality with other normal human beings. Why can't homosexuals keep it in the closet as well? Nobody will have problem with what anybody chooses to do in his her closet I suppose.

Don't you think so?
Re: Hypocrites In Our Midst: by NoProphecy: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Naijacitizen: I wonder why people who sees religion as a personal affair to be kept personal should equally be in the vanguard of supporting homosexuality to be out of the closet as to even be accorded equality with other normal human beings. Why can't homosexuals keep it in the closet as well? Nobody will have problem with what anybody chooses to do in his her closet I suppose.

Don't you think so?
What does religion in the closet mean? Specifically, what does having religion as a personal affair keep you from personally doing?

(1) (Reply)

Give No Place To The Devil / Na Like This We Go Dey / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.