Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain (676 Views)

Answered Prayer-chain Network Forum / From Where The Vultures Are Gathered / Hypocrites In Our Midst: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by keepingmum: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by quivah(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
I never thought God isn't present when I pray alone in my room . Awww! My prayers dint pass the roof of my house then!!!! Whats the use of my quite time,if i Was just talking to myself.

Madam,in that case !Go to your church and have the pastor organise a prayer session for you and your husband ..

Or keep your home within the walls of your house and continue praying.. if you are a mother and your kid/s are old enough to pray,you can organise the session in your home..or you can just pray alongside your husby btw!.. or go to a prayer mountain and pray to your God,lotta peeps are there minding their businesses so you dont have to worry about your privacy,and for the fact you'd get more than 2-3 people would so much welcome God into your midst...as you'v said!

Coming here isn't just the right thing,you expect people to start writing out their prayers points for whatever thing they are going through huh?

Please sis, you are not alone when you pray in your home,the Holyspirit is there with you.

Btw!! Your no2 point... pray alone if you cant guarantee your privacy...cause coming here won't.
May the Lord heal you of all your wounds..smiley
Re: Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by keepingmum: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thank you for your input and opinion. God bless u
Re: Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by Ajibam: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
May the good Lord answer your prayers in jesus name...nice thread
Re: Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by keepingmum: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Ajibam. Thank u and amen
Re: Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain by Ishilove: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
May God have mercy on your family and answer your prayers. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Propitiation / Inaccurate Trinity Statements Made By WTTS / Must All Christians Speak In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.