Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (18465 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Xiaomi Mi3 is still on the leaks trend. But the gigantic 5.5" screen size its presumed to sport forced me to closed dat chapter!!!
Am not a fan of huge and uncomfy phones.... 4.3"-4.5" @ most are my fav... Btw i spend most of my hours in frnt of a Comp system dan i do with phones. Xcept during the weekends.
But hey! The adventure still goes on....... More Researches, window shopping, FBT tweaks, tunneling with proxies, VPN, cracking and testing of ips etc..............
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by ahmmyreal(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godvilla: Xiaomi Mi3 is still on the leaks trend. But the gigantic 5.5" screen size its presumed to sport forced me to closed dat chapter!!!
Am not a fan of huge and uncomfy phones.... 4.3"-4.5" @ most are my fav... Btw i spend most of my hours in frnt of a Comp system dan i do with phones. Xcept during the weekends.
But hey! The adventure still goes on....... More Researches, window shopping, FBT tweaks, tunneling with proxies, VPN, cracking and testing of ips etc..............
nice device. the thing is im a flashaholic, all these chinese android phones does not have development section in xda developer forum for programmers to build custom roms, mods, tweaks and custom kernel for d device. all these things are one of d reasons i like android. i cant just do without flashing a rom at least onece in a week. thats why im considering sticking to samsung or htc or sony. i cant just use stock. i easily get bored of roms.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by ahmmyreal(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godvilla: Xiaomi Mi3 is still on the leaks trend. But the gigantic 5.5" screen size its presumed to sport forced me to closed dat chapter!!!
u forgot to mention tegra 4 chipset and 1.8ghz quad core processor wit 3gb ram. they should have made d display 5" considering their current flagship sports 4.3" display. that would also give it more scores in benchmarking and an increase in battery life. im hoping galaxy note 3 would be its competitor as d galaxy s4 cant stand a chance, not even to its predesessor
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
ahmmyreal: u forgot to mention tegra 4 chipset and 1.8ghz processor. they should have made d display 5" considering their current flagship sports 4.3" display. that would also give it more scores in benchmarking and an increase in battery life
abeg they should hav added 4g joor,anyway na dem knw.i dnt even like d name sef,bt they have nice design and features
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2013
ahmmyreal: u forgot to mention tegra 4 chipset and 1.8ghz quad core processor wit 3gb ram. they should have made d display 5" considering their current flagship sports 4.3" display. that would also give it more scores in benchmarking and an increase in battery life. im hoping galaxy note 3 would be its competitor as d galaxy s4 cant stand a chance, not even to its predesessor
But all dis on a 5.5" screen size?
Chapter closed.......
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Godvilla: But all dis on a 5.5" screen size?
Chapter closed.......
i hate dat size. see as phantom big.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
so wats the latest guys...
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Jiayu G2 is the best phone so far. Cos am the only dealer here in nigeria. If you need it, inbox me @ ibetojnr@gmail.com or 08063425111
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2013
ibetojnr: Jiayu G2 is the best phone so far. Cos am the only dealer here in nigeria. If you need it, inbox me @ ibetojnr@gmail.com or 08063425111
You must be kidding me! G2? Who cares about such a phone? Even G4 is even not good enough. If you are truly a marketer, you could have bought something better. Anyway, all na market. I am sure there are people that will buy it from you. But how much is it sef?
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by NaijaHotGuy: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
s3nn2x: You must be kidding me! G2? Who cares about such a phone? Even G4 is even not good enough. If you are truly a marketer, you could have bought something better. Anyway, all na market. I am sure there are people that will buy it from you. But how much is it sef?
guy how far wit ur zopo. hows d b3 dat 2000mAh if u hav it already. pls send me ur num here lockheed555@gmail.com ive got some 2ask abt
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: guy how far wit ur zopo. hows d b3 dat 2000mAh if u hav it already. pls send me ur num here lockheed555@gmail.com ive got some 2ask abt
O'boi, the thing sef tire me ooo. Actually, I have not gotten the money I have been expecting, when I do, I will order for it and you guys will know when I am in possession of the phone. I am so tired of seeing new phones, let me get the one I want and get over with it.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by aadejesu: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
I am really proud of these chinese manufacturers, i have ordered for the neo N003 from bizbloke, and its really a great phone @ a great price. With the MTK6589T chipset running on 1.5ghz quad core, full HD, OTG, MHL, LTE, and the main factor, 3000mAh battery, i'm definitely getting this phone. Read a full review from here.
www.ttmalls.com/neo-n003-fhd-screen-black-white_p1321.html
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Good to see ppl changing thier mind and making orders online unlike does dat are afraid!..am still waiting for the release of jiayu s1 and zte nubia z5mini(released bt nt fully official yet),den i will weigh my option knw whats best!..bt d nubia beat that jiayu somehw oh!.

Nubia z5mini pics

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
aadejesu: I am really proud of these chinese manufacturers, i have ordered for the neo N003 from bizbloke, and its really a great phone @ a great price. With the MTK6589T chipset running on 1.5ghz quad core, full HD, OTG, MHL, LTE, and the main factor, 3000mAh battery, i'm definitely getting this phone. Read a full review from here.
LTE asin 4g? Oga i think u gave over specs oh!..am yet to see an mtk chipset with 4g network!!
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by aadejesu: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
LTE asin 4g? Oga i think u gave over specs oh!..am yet to see an mtk chipset with 4g network!!
i said LTE because according to its specs on their website, it can go up to 21Mbps which is greater than the 3Gs 15 Mbps.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by ollyboy009(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
aadejesu: I am really proud of these chinese manufacturers, i have ordered for the neo N003 from bizbloke, and its really a great phone @ a great price. With the MTK6589T chipset running on 1.5ghz quad core, full HD, OTG, MHL, LTE, and the main factor, 3000mAh battery, i'm definitely getting this phone. Read a full review from here.
Hello bro,please from which website did u order neo n003 and hope it has a gorrilla glass 2 as enlisted in its spec because that's d reason why am everly waiting for the phone. moreover,how much does it cost and is it youth or premium version?.I heard that it would be released to the market on 25th.though d above spec is not totally correct cos the bluetooth is 4.0,it is comin wit yamaha speakers,sony camera,2 way noice reduction, and the youth version is 1g ram and 4gg rom,I fink the one you posted above is the premium version.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
aadejesu:
i said LTE because according to its specs on their website, it can go up to 21Mbps which is greater than the 3Gs 15 Mbps.
thats HSPDA OR HSPDA+. Lte 4g is 50mbps-100mbps
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Good to see ppl changing thier mind and making orders online unlike does dat are afraid!..am still waiting for the release of jiayu s1 and zte nubia z5mini(released bt nt fully official yet),den i will weigh my option knw whats best!..bt d nubia beat that jiayu somehw oh!.

Nubia z5mini pics

Mr. Drizzy, why did u have to do this? U know the torture Jiayu & Xiaomi are giving people already.
Chei! What will I do now o
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Mr. Drizzy, why did u have to do this? U know the torture Jiayu & Xiaomi are giving people already.
Chei! What will I do now o
hahahah bros no ves i dey weigh options oh! Zte is the 4th largest mobile phone producers,they are also planing on launching a nubia z7 dis yr,which would be d biggest thing this world has ever seen in smartfone mi2s is 330-360$ z5 mini is 305-320$
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hahahah bros no ves i dey weigh options oh! Zte is the 4th largest mobile phone producers,they are also planing on launching a nubia z7 dis yr,which would be d biggest thing this world has ever seen in smartfone mi2s is 330-360$ z5 mini is 305-320$

This Nubia mini is quite a stunner. I've had the S1 & M3 within my radar for a long time. Now this is really tempting 'cos it looks more beautiful than the S1 at least...and it's already available. Although I wish they made the screen HD, I'm sure it will not have a negative effect. All these chinese guys...don't they do something else with their lives?!
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Dr. Dre:

This Nubia mini is quite a stunner. I've had the S1 & M3 within my radar for a long time. Now this is really tempting 'cos it looks more beautiful than the S1 at least...and it's already available. Although I wish they made the screen HD, I'm sure it will not have a negative effect. All these chinese guys...don't they do something else with their lives?!
its Hd actually,441ppi,1080p
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
its Hd actually,441ppi,1080p

There must be a mix up somewhere 'cos all the sites I checked said 720p. I meant to say FHD in my previous post. Haven't seen any specs sheet with the ppi count. Whichever the case, it doesn't change the fact that the device will be nice.

1 Like

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Dr. Dre:

There must be a mix up somewhere 'cos all the sites I checked said 720p. I meant to say FHD in my previous post. Haven't seen any specs sheet with the ppi count. Whichever the case, it doesn't change the fact that the device will be nice.
yeah it should be
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is nice, how much does it cost to ship it down to nigeria. i am still reasoning Gionee E6
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by cardoso111(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2013
I need Jyahu CAN YOU List address of dealers in Ikeja pls.Text me 08024281222
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2013
cardoso111: I need Jyahu CAN YOU List address of dealers in Ikeja pls.Text me 08024281222
Bornstar: This is nice, how much does it cost to ship it down to nigeria. i am still reasoning Gionee E6

We bring it in via AliExpress.

You can contact us via the link on my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nawa o...whch kind thread... See dreamers!

2 Likes

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: Nawa o...whch kind thread... See dreamers!
smh try dey keep ur comment to urself if u no get beta thing to talk!!
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: Nawa o...whch kind thread... See dreamers!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh try dey keep ur comment to urself if u no get beta thing to talk!!
bobo calm down, na wetin, u jus de forcast phones like coupon, u neve even handle tecno n3 before. See as u wan begin boil. Ma hear booh!!! LOLZZ

1 Like

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: bobo calm down, na wetin, u jus de forcast phones like coupon, u neve even handle tecno n3 before. See as u wan begin boil. Ma hear booh!!! LOLZZ
smh
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hahahah lols,ohboy na pool oh, i nvr handle n3 bt i dey don over use htc one x ,jiayu g3,xperia s arc ,thl w100,galaxy note 2(big monkey i ves give my cousin) even gionee e3 sef wetin i wan con touch n3 for??.
una weldone ooo. If u like de wear am like pant... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Smartphone / Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.