Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (18474 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by dowex: 2:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Hello I understand your plight. 419ke.i believe you will see what you wanna buy and pay and pickup. So I don't know where 419 fits in. Well call and you will be surprised. Phone
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
The website is kinda poor -:/
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Memphis bleek: where can i get these phones in nigeria and how reliable are they?
if u really wanna get any of dem,watsapp me 07036850609
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Mogten(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Where can I get the Jiayu G4s in 9ja? And what's the price, biko?
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
dazekid:

oga the xiaomi is obviously a chinese phone.and there is no 4g network in china hence meaning that there is no necessity for 4g also as this phones are generally made to be sold only in china coz if they ship to the US by mistake,apple and samsung would knack them with lawsuit akpako....
the market is opened for all,u choose what u feel is ryt,yes isnt truly in china,(although it was lauched last mnth)..bt if they want to make more dan their acclaimed (1 billion sales) they need to reason beyond their region,3g is now old, and dusted.what ppl would expect frm a new fone frm such(quality) company is a 4th generation networks,some countries recently a 4GA network with over 150mbps..u cnt expect me to buy a fone worth over 75k with no 4g network.am i nuts?
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ Mr. Drizzy
Tech companies, most times, have a way of ripping people off. As much as I desire these phones, I'm suspecting in the next few months many people will reconsider their options before investing in phones without 4g. I'm just hoping the Oppo guys will do a complete job with the N1.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Mr. Drizzy
Tech companies, most times, have a way of ripping people off. As much as I desire these phones, I'm suspecting in the next few months many people will reconsider their options before investing in phones without 4g. I'm just hoping the Oppo guys will do a complete job with the N1.

mehn my brother d thing tire me o.imagine asian most anticipated fone,with argueably one of the best processor in smartfone .to come without 4g,xiaomi no well sha,anyway dey recently hire google grade 8 marketer,perhaps he myt advice dem
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:

mehn my brother d thing tire me o.imagine asian most anticipated fone,with argueably one of the best processor in smartfone .to come without 4g,xiaomi no well sha,anyway dey recently hire google grade 8 marketer,perhaps he myt advice dem

Abi o. See the Meizu guys too. Anyway, I hope the new guy with them will also convince them to launch into the international market. It's just torture following all the updates and new releases without being able to get them easily. That's why is want to pitch my tent with the Oppo guys for now. They've even release 4.3 ROM for their Find 5 while some known names are still waiting for updates.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by lanre316: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
A very neat THL W100 phone with complete accessories available for sale in Ibadan, Oyo state. It's a world-class dual-sim quadcore android smartphone with high quality display (IPS, same as used on retina display of iphones). Going for 28k, call or whatsapp 08038315853. Serious buyers only, please.

You can read a review of the phone on Android Authority website here http://www.androidauthority.com/review-thl-w100-211620/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4bWPPdxcjM
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Brunel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=lanre316]A very neat THL W100 phone with complete accessories available for sale in Ibadan, Oyo state. It's a world-class dual-sim quadcore android smartphone with high quality display (IPS, same as used on retina display of iphones). Going for 28k, call or whatsapp 08038315853. Serious buyers only, please.

Lanre, when brand new is 25k u wan sell ur 'very neat' phone for 28k. #evuls
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
am still rocking with my phantom A+........
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by seunwen2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
my tecno m3 still on point
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mogten: Where can I get the Jiayu G4s in 9ja? And what's the price, biko?
07036850609 watsapp me if u r serz
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by fatiattah: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
I will advice anyone that need a phone should go for oppo product...there are the best of all the Chinese device.. The oppo find is the best phone of the year 2013,..you can check there website..www.oppo.com..or follow them at @oppo. Below is there next device to e launch on the 23/09/13..

Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by callmebettyetta: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Actually I don't know about all those phones mention. But I have a need between Lumia 925 and samsung galaxy grand duos which one is preferable and pls d price.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by ochukoccna: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Most Chinese flagship phones which have upped their game in design and functionality (with some now using Snapdragon SoC's)are currently minimal failures undecided
Why do I say this? lipsrsealed
Due to a lack of features that have become common place in the name brand flagships e.g. NFC,4G,Optical Image Stabilization etc
Even Jiayu S1 apart from been late has put me off after seeing the specs it would have
They are really pushing and advancing their technological prowess but for them not to incorporate features that are no longer niche ones is a no no for me
Cashwise,they are easy on one's wallet but why buy a phone (no matter how cheap) with soon yo be irrelevant standards
I'd rather wait 6-12 months for a brand name offering's price to drop and make my purchase than buy a Chinese top end which lacks the top brand's features
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by ochukoccna: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
callmebettyetta: Actually I don't know about all those phones mention. But I have a need between Lumia 925 and samsung galaxy grand duos which one is preferable and pls d price.
I dont know the Nokia 925's price but do know the duos is not its mate and has no basis for comparison
Also if you are rich enough to afford the Nokia,compare it with the S4 ,LG's G2 and Xperia Z before making your purchase
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by topazjosh(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
BizBloke: Want to buy THL (different models), Zopo, Jiayu, NEO, UMI?

Holla me -----> Pre-order!
THL w8+ pls,e don tey wey I b wan arrange one
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2013
fatiattah: I will advice anyone that need a phone should go for oppo product...there are the best of all the Chinese device.. The oppo find is the best phone of the year 2013,..you can check there website..www.oppo.com..or follow them at @oppo. Below is there next device to e launch on the 23/09/13..
oppo phones are quite xpensive wn compared with oda china brands
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2013
fatiattah: I will advice anyone that need a phone should go for oppo product...there are the best of all the Chinese device.. The oppo find is the best phone of the year 2013,..you can check there website..www.oppo.com..or follow them at @oppo. Below is there next device to e launch on the 23/09/13..
hey oppo is nt d best,do u research,dey are actually diminishing in sales.where did u put meizu lando and xiaomi,also oppo fones are are way costlier
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by xharlzciprani(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
grin
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Godson201333(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2013
But how come i have never seen china phones here??
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochukoccna: Most Chinese flagship phones which have upped their game in design and functionality (with some now using Snapdragon SoC's)are currently minimal failures undecided
Due to a lack of features that have become common place in the name brand flagships e.g. NFC,4G,Optical Image Stabilization etc
Even Jiayu S1 apart from been late has put me off after seeing the specs it would have
They are really pushing and advancing their technological prowess but for them not to incorporate features that are no longer niche ones is a no no for me
Cashwise,they are easy on one's wallet but why buy a phone (no matter how cheap) with soon yo be irrelevant standards
I'd rather wait 6-12 months for a brand name offering's price to drop and make my purchase than buy a Chinese top end which lacks the top brand's features
There is no 4g network in Nigeria so I don't see why this should be a deal breaker. Also, what have used NFC for? That technology is virtually useless now if we can use it to make transactions, you can always use bluetooth for your media transfers.
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochukoccna: Most Chinese flagship phones which have upped their game in design and functionality (with some now using Snapdragon SoC's)are currently minimal failures undecided
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Emrich:
There is no 4g network in Nigeria so I don't see why this should be a deal breaker. Also, what have used NFC for? That technology is virtually useless now if we can use it to make transactions, you can always use bluetooth for your media transfers.
real talk...i tire 4 dt guy
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2013
person de 4lo me argue say xiaomi fones no go fit get 3g 4 9ja despite d fact dt they av 2g: 800,900 and 3g;2100...they were just telling me bulshit that those fones r made specificallt 4 only china so its impossible 4 3g 2 work in 9ja....pls guys is dis true cos am planing on ordering 1
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Does anyone know how much the thl w200 goes for? And where I can get it
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
thrizzle: Does anyone know how much the thl w200 goes for? And where I can get it
its 38k 1gb/8gb version
Re: Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls where can I get thl w100 in Lagos n wats d price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 / 10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.