Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

SHOCKING VIDEO: Iyanya Replies Yvonne Nelson, Says All He Wanted 4rm Her Was Bleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING VIDEO: Iyanya Replies Yvonne Nelson, Says All He Wanted 4rm Her Was Bleep (1234 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Says She Is A Secondary Virgin / Yvonne Nelson Says She Hasn’t Worn Earrings For Five Years / Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Iyanya Replies Yvonne Nelson, Says All He Wanted 4rm Her Was Bleep by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nigerian singer, Iyanya recently responded to Yvonne Nelson’s interview on Tim Westwood show in the UK.

Even if the reply was somewhat subliminal, he obviously took advantage of the freestyle to let out his own views on their relationship.

Yvonne Nelson got a little bit emotional during an interview where she described her relationship with Iyanya, and it seems the project fame winner wants to set her straight.

While freestyling with his hit song “Kukere” on the show, Iyanya sang;

“Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she’s coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain’t even know it. She brought emotions.

Watch Video Here: http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/06/shocking-video-iyanya-replies-yvonne.html

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Iyanya Replies Yvonne Nelson, Says All He Wanted 4rm Her Was Bleep by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013

(1)

Kaffy, Umehs Age Differences: Dancers Aide Replies Critics / Burna Boy Allegedly Slaps A Salesgirl At Silverbird Galleria In Portharcourt / Am Single And Still Searching — Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.