Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). (675 Views)

Pls,help How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria / Make Money Importing And Selling Alternatives To Ipads In Nigeria / Nigeria On Track To Overtake South Africa To Be Africa's Largest Economy By 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). by blackmiamy: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
I recently read about Obama's press report about America's interest in doing business with Africa during his press brief with South African President Jacob Zuma, He said: 'We (America) also want to trade with Africa, sell Ipads to Africa" while reacting to Chinese trade influence in Africa.

My question is this, "Is Ipad Africans urgent need?

I think We Africans and our leaders have succeeded in displaying our stupidity to the world. If we had join hands to contribute our quota to the development of our Nations, An Obama will not be in Africa to advertise Ipads as if we suffer not having it. America's economy is deteriorating, the much more reason why they want to turn Africa to a dumping ground. I think we need to get our priorities right, We need to stop buying 48million dollar car only to be driven on bad roads, we need to stop buying N280million champgne, We need to stop buying the latest stuffs, lets grow up! Also, We need to stop the Chinese men buying Abeokuta rocks from the villagers only to be paid peanuts as my people still fight over the little that was given to them, they've taken over our quarries. OGUN STATE GOVERNMENT! Lets get back our rocks. I hope we wont end up in a yoruba proverbs that says: "Omo agbe to'n wa toro isu je"

Obama is not the President of an African country. Africans should solve Africa's problems! That is my take, others can help but it is up to Africans to SAVE AFRICA!

Re: Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). by infobiz9ja(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice post. Mods F.p asap
Re: Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). by Enegod(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Is Obama In Africa To Sell Ipads? (pics). by stylesco: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Africans are dying of hunger and you are talking about Ipad.. smh
Who cares?

Not even techno grin

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs Suppliers In Nigeria / How To Bake Cake In 2 Days ( Fundant And Butter) / Own A Photo Lab With Less Than 100 Thousand Naira....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.