Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Bake Cake In 2 Days ( Fundant And Butter) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Bake Cake In 2 Days ( Fundant And Butter) (675 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / Syntek Global Is It A Scam? $1500 In 2 Days / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bake Cake In 2 Days ( Fundant And Butter) by cometozizo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
If you sitdown expecting the millions to come before you start ur so called dream business which requires millions to start then u are in a dream world and age will catch up to . Let me go straight to point . Do you know you can learn how to make cake in just 2 days and earn up to 10k to 50k per week by ur demands . Cake business is very lucrative and the so called big pin (Kake n Kream ) are making huge profit daily . Well I am willing to teach you how to start cake business with just 7k and its gonna be fun ...you can contact me on : cometozizo@yahoo.com
For more info

(1) (Reply)

Own A Photo Lab With Less Than 100 Thousand Naira.... / How To Discover Your Purpose / Golden Sugar Company Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.