Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit (4464 Views)

Traffix.ng - Social Traffic Report For Lagos Launched By 25-yr-old Nigerian / Lessons I Learned From Elvis Scam Saga And My Suggestion To Seun / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Bulk SMS App Developer In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by funkymedina: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Elvisten10: you keep disgracing yourself not adding. When using opera mini the ip is not constant and its not only used by me, but many opera users. The only pics of me you can find on the internet is the one i snapped with a black chelsea jersery, i think. Also, google has cached elvis chidera is 100% legit. Keep talking about me it just make me popular.
So dual core's photo is a lie !! hahah dont you know people can download pictures and put it back online. There are bloggers looking for story who will feature the 14 yr old scammer with ur picture if ur not careful . My advice to you.
-Do not reply any more posts !

-Shut up and go away

You think you are being popular ...wait until a serious investor will deny you ur dream because of what they have seen online .. Keep replying ..lets make you popular . Javenian(wrong spelling) said they called someone on ur street and asked if they know elvis chidera and they said yes! Ur online personality was traced to you ..or was that a lie also?? Because its based on that staememt people believe ur not lying ..
you will out urself ..keep replying lets make you popular !
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2013
Keep on talking. It's u that will get tired. When I was 12, my parents said i will study law. In me, i knew i will not want to be a lawyer, but there was no point arguing with them because i was not of age. When i was 18 and about to enter university, i told them that i will study another course and explain to them why. And with the help of my school Guidance and Counsellor, they agreed. And paid my university school fees.

Elvis, accept the truth and stop going around.

By the way, send me the address and name of your church.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Elvisten10(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2013
funky medina:
So dual core's photo is a lie !! hahah dont you know people can download pictures and put it back online. There are bloggers looking for story who will feature the 14 yr old scammer with ur picture if ur not careful . My advice to you.
-Do not reply any more posts !

-Shut up and go away

You think you are being popular ...wait until a serious investor will deny you ur dream because of what they have seen online .. Keep replying ..lets make you popular . Javenian(wrong spelling) said they called someone on ur street and asked if they know elvis chidera and they said yes! Ur online personality was traced to you ..or was that a lie also?? Because its based on that staememt people believe ur not lying ..
you will out urself ..keep replying lets make you popular !
are you ok ?. I thought you said somebody traced my ip and pics yesterday night ?. I was telling you that i have only one pics online since then. Javenian(wrong spelling) said they called someone on ur street and asked if they know elvis chidera and they said yes! Ur online personality was traced to you ..or was that a lie also?? Because its based on that staememt people believe ur not lying i don't understand that, but i think you are trying to decieve yourself. I use my real name online, and my street is anoda. Am not the only Elvis Chidera in Nigeria, you know ?.. If an investors sees this thread, all i have to show them is "elvis chidera is 100% legit". Keep showing yourself and making me popular.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Elvisten10(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Keep on talking. It's u that will get tired. When I was 12, my parents said i will study law. In me, i knew i will not want to be a lawyer, but there was no point arguing with them because i was not of age. When i was 18 and about to enter university, i told them that i will study another course and explain to them why. And with the help of my school Guidance and Counsellor, they agreed. And paid my university school fees.

Elvis, accept the truth and stop going around.

By the way, send me the address and name of your church.
have you changed mouth. That was was not what you said before.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Elvis post the name of your church and address here.
You said you have approached your pastor and he refused.
Post the church name and address, let my friend who lives in PH comes to the church.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Elvisten10(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Elvis post the name of your church and address here.
You said you have approached your pastor and he refused.
Post the church name and address, let my friend who lives in PH comes to the church.
I never said i told my pastor and he refused, see as you are corrupting information. Read that thread again. And i don't want anything to do with you neither do i have to proove my self to you. I would rather deal with funky median(wrong spelling) or akintayo.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Elvisten10: I never said i told my pastor and he refused, see as you are corrupting information. Read that thread again. And i don't want anything to do with you neither do i have to proove my self to you. I would rather deal with funky median(wrong spelling) or akintayo.

Ok. Maybe you have forgotten. Here are your former post. Including the one you made in another thread of yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/1339891/14-year-old-nigerian-bulk-sms-app#16511262

i kept dodging the parents issue and i don't want to say it but its the p - word problem.[br/]
I guess you are not in nigeria, my pastor (i can't even get to him) and principal cannot do anything.

Then in another thread when someone commented this: Yours friends, brothers, sisters, neighbours, church members and colleagues at work can do that. All investors are capitalists, although some may decide to gamble with about 5% or less of their net-worth or by investing in start ups. Here was your reply.

https://www.nairaland.com/1230881/investors-needed-nigeria-internet-start-up#14846496

FOR ME TO COME HERE TO ASK FOR INVESTMENT, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I HAVE TRIED ALL THIS.

That means you have tried your friends, your brothers, your sisters, your neighbours, your church members and colleagues and it didnt work out. Now you have come to NL, where 90% of the users are faceless to ask for investments. You must be a chronic liar.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by funkymedina: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Elvisten10: The only pics of me you can find on the internet is the one i snapped with a black chelsea jersery, i think. Also,
Elvisten10: I was telling you that i have only one pics online since then.

Lets keep this thread going. You think someone who wants to part with money will only look at the title and not the content .

Google urself soon and see what comes out. you dont know ur at the webmasters section. You are rude and of no consequesnce . silly boy
I told you no more replies but u want to show you are wise abi? Come to the adult playground unaccompanied and you will get hurt badly .You have been warned
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Elvisten10(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
But why all this, my thread started ok and it was cool. I replied your earlier post well like somebody i respected (because i did, a whole lot has changed now). If i had started that thread with bad and wrong grammatical statement, you would have said another thing. Never mind, i will never reply your post again, am not tired, but am just wasting my time and stressing myself. I know you would have loved it that, that misunderstanding remains. But am sorry, to let you know that God is by my side to make sure the truth comes out. Its just that its suprising to see some one you thought was so big and you respected so much to behave this way. To any of you thinking that programming is affecting my studies, thats not true. My position in class is between 1 - 3 out of 26. Also, if you think am into girls, am sorry to disappoint you am not. I have never dated a girl before, i do remember asking some of my friends what they gain from girl friends, i just have friends that are girls with no string attached. If i was into girls it would show everywhere i go, on my facebook wall and other places. I would have been talking about love or her as other people do. You can ask CODE-EATER about that. I feel girls are a form of distraction and a drainage to resources(i learnt this from friends of mine). I don't go out much, my room is my everything. And if you think i am wayward and have grown wings. Tell me the parents that will allow their wayward son to answer calls with their son ? Or will hand over their phone to their son without knowing what and what the caller wants but waits for explanation from their son. And also for trust, i have alot of Xmx Me customers on nairaland who can also give you more info about me (aiyeboy,etc). Its called a holiday, and i want to use mine to build problem solving apps, that i cannot really achieve when am alot bigger because then, i would be doing alot of jobs for people and i will be taking care of myself partially but now i don't do any stuff. I didn't start that thread to be noticed, i needed a pc and anyway i can get it (jobs, etc). To those of you that still think am not the one posting all this, keep thinking. Because if i had used alot of wrong english you would have said what kind of school did you attend you can't even write, i wonder how you code and stuffs like that. You can keep wondering, just as you said time will tell. Its nice knowing you. Most of this was to graphicsplus and some to akintayo and funky median(wrong spelling). Just know this @ graphicsplus, you just lost what you can't gain back in many peoples lifes. At funky median(wrong) i would like to know you more, i love the way you talk.*winks*. @akintayo, you can't compare me with your son. The fact that shark is bigger than cat fish doesn't mean they are not both fishes or the fact that imported shoes and most aba shoes are not the same quality doesn't mean that they are not all shoes. There are many things your son uses his time for, the sooner you realized that the better. Am just a nerd by nature, i don't care how long i live all i care about its what i achieved and how i helped mankind, i have spent about 6 years doing techy stuff, researches and so on. You don't expect us to be equal, at jss2 i knew archimede's principle thats something. I didn't come here to be noticed or make noise. If i had a pc i would have been on my own and by God grace my products will speak for me. @all, my email is elvis.chidera@gmail.com . Don't believe anything they posted here against me, because i have promised myself never to reply to them again. You can talk to me here or contact me one on one. #COURT!!! ARISE, THE ACCUSED PERSON HAS BEEN FOUND INONCENT.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by startup: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ moderators, this spam bot has hidden my post and banned me from the webmasters section. Please bring it back, as that post ends everything here and remove any thing that made it to be hidden that post must be brought back since i have no back up of it yet. Please. In the mean time, graphicsplus and funky please lets keep this thread oo top by posting regularly. Thanks
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by 185mikel(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wow! these thread is so interesting. just like reading an action packed novel. full of suspense, betray etc.
Every contributor is like actor and actress, playing their roles at different stages.

Wow! i'm enjoying it.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by startup: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Ok. Maybe you have forgotten. Here are your former post. Including the one you made in another thread of yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/1339891/14-year-old-nigerian-bulk-sms-app#16511262

i kept dodging the parents issue and i don't want to say it but its the p - word problem.[br/]
I guess you are not in nigeria, my pastor (i can't even get to him) and principal cannot do anything.

Then in another thread when someone commented this: Yours friends, brothers, sisters, neighbours, church members and colleagues at work can do that. All investors are capitalists, although some may decide to gamble with about 5% or less of their net-worth or by investing in start ups. Here was your reply.

https://www.nairaland.com/1230881/investors-needed-nigeria-internet-start-up#14846496

FOR ME TO COME HERE TO ASK FOR INVESTMENT, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I HAVE TRIED ALL THIS.

That means you have tried your friends, your brothers, your sisters, your neighbours, your church members and colleagues and it didnt work out. Now you have come to NL, where 90% of the users are faceless to ask for investments. You must be a chronic liar.
i asked the people i know i can talk to fluently. I was later given that iphone to sell. Which lost i was about selling it to someone i met on olx but it lost, so i have to update my status of the product to sold, don't have time to start explaining both on nairaland that it lost. But since when did church members = pastor ?
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by startup: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
185mikel: Wow! these thread is so interesting. just like reading an action packed novel. full of suspense, betray etc.
Every contributor is like actor and actress, playing their roles at different stages.

Wow! i'm enjoying it.
yah. Can you think of a caption for it ?. Am glad our audience are enjoying this at graphicsplus.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Javanian: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Elvisten10: But why all this, my thread started ok and it was cool. I replied your earlier post well like somebody i respected (because i did, a whole lot has changed now). If i had started that thread with bad and wrong grammatical statement, you would have said another thing. Never mind, i will never reply your post again, am not tired, but am just wasting my time and stressing myself. I know you would have loved it that, that misunderstanding remains. But am sorry, to let you know that God is by my side to make sure the truth comes out. Its just that its suprising to see some one you thought was so big and you respected so much to behave this way. To any of you thinking that programming is affecting my studies, thats not true. My position in class is between 1 - 3 out of 26. Also, if you think am into girls, am sorry to disappoint you am not. I have never dated a girl before, i do remember asking some of my friends what they gain from girl friends, i just have friends that are girls with no string attached. If i was into girls it would show everywhere i go, on my facebook wall and other places. I would have been talking about love or her as other people do. You can ask CODE-EATER about that. I feel girls are a form of distraction and a drainage to resources(i learnt this from friends of mine). I don't go out much, my room is my everything. And if you think i am wayward and have grown wings. Tell me the parents that will allow their wayward son to answer calls with their son ? Or will hand over their phone to their son without knowing what and what the caller wants but waits for explanation from their son. And also for trust, i have alot of Xmx Me customers on nairaland who can also give you more info about me (aiyeboy,etc). Its called a holiday, and i want to use mine to build problem solving apps, that i cannot really achieve when am alot bigger because then, i would be doing alot of jobs for people and i will be taking care of myself partially but now i don't do any stuff. I didn't start that thread to be noticed, i needed a pc and anyway i can get it (jobs, etc). To those of you that still think am not the one posting all this, keep thinking. Because if i had used alot of wrong english you would have said what kind of school did you attend you can't even write, i wonder how you code and stuffs like that. You can keep wondering, just as you said time will tell. Its nice knowing you. Most of this was to graphicsplus and some to akintayo and funky median(wrong spelling). Just know this @ graphicsplus, you just lost what you can't gain back in many peoples lifes. At funky median(wrong) i would like to know you more, i love the way you talk.*winks*. @akintayo, you can't compare me with your son. The fact that shark is bigger than cat fish doesn't mean they are not both fishes or the fact that imported shoes and most aba shoes are not the same quality doesn't mean that they are not all shoes. There are many things your son uses his time for, the sooner you realized that the better. Am just a nerd by nature, i don't care how long i live all i care about its what i achieved and how i helped mankind, i have spent about 6 years doing techy stuff, researches and so on. You don't expect us to be equal, at jss2 i knew archimede's principle thats something. I didn't come here to be noticed or make noise. If i had a pc i would have been on my own and by God grace my products will speak for me. Don't believe anything they posted here against me, because i have promised myself never to reply to them again. You can talk to me here or contact me one on one. COURT!!! ARISE, THE ACCUSED PERSON HAS BEEN FOUND INONCENT.

This is the post i cant unban you but i can see your post. Please let this be your last post. Enough is enough, you have made your point. This thread is enough proof that you are legit.
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by startup: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
@javanian thank you. Have a nice day guys, have a commerce test to write tomorrow. *winks*
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
startup: @javanian thank you. Have a nice day guys, have a commerce test to write tomorrow. *winks*

wink Thanks Guys, Google will get more of this...
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Negro1: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
akintayo1:

Your son does not need to play with your laptop at 9 months, just buy him bold 4 or z10 to play with now, so he can become the next mark and Gates combine when he is 10yrs old.

So because someone is a programer at 14 mean he should go online begging for money or laptop.

At ninteen am already an CEO of my little company, at 21, I became a father and a good loving husband. My son is already 13yrs now, attending computer study while he is on holiday awating his junior WAEC result.

If he needs something, It's my sole responsibilty to get it for him, if I can't, his mother will. (my wife)

Belive it or not, that boy is up to something. Can't you see the way he talks, am not even sure if he is the one writing the post here.

Only time will tell.

bros u no dey joke ooo, u don get wifey at 21...seriously im just awed notin else...
Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by Slyr0x: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
One can only marvel at the astounding level of unintelligence being publicly displayed by some on this forum.

GraphicsPlus: @Slyr0x, sorry, there is nothing like unreserved apology in a new thread. Don't expect that from me because it will not come.

I won't force you neither will I use my moderating powers to push you to apologize.

You wronged Elvis not only by calling him a scammer, but you didn't waste time in nailing him with the thread you created here and after being cleared to be legit,I would expect one with a working moral reasoning process to apologize. .but apparently, that is not the case here.

The only reason why I started and pinned this thread was to clear Elvis Chidera's name. .

Having achieved that, I hereby declare this thread closed!

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Google Translate To Add African Languages, Including 3 Nigerian Languages / Lagos Assembly Launches Website For Obama / I Want To Build Websites All By Myself. Can I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.