Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Learn to create/build assets For Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn to create/build assets For Life (882 Views)

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / Hire Purchase : Let's Share Ideas On Profitable Assets / Nigeria's Contributory Pension Fund Assets Hits N1.7 Trillion, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn to create/build assets For Life by geotuns: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
“To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.” - Winston Churchill.

Do you live in Abuja (FCT) or Minna (Niger state) and interested in creating assets for life, or better still do you spend your money on assets or on liabilities? I will be more than willing to share my experience with you with the backdrop that opportunities do exist, but we just have to understand and apply the right strategy in achieving success.

Please send me a mail on geotuns@gmail.com or better still SMS - 07031508900.

Thank you,
Re: Learn to create/build assets For Life by newspapers: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
gud one

(1) (Reply)

Niger Deltans That Own Companies / How To Start An E-currency Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital / Working Perfect Money Adder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.