Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile (674 Views)

Just Discovered How To Run Facebook Mobile Version On PC / Share Your Experience About New Facebook Mobile Application / We're Working On Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile by yungcheda(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile
Hello,

Remember my post on How To Use The New Facebook Hash Tag ? Maybe I will call this the continuation!

Facebook has finalized or almost finalized its introduction of the use of hash tags. Recently, I noticed the hash tag links on my facebook mobile were clickable and when I tried posting a new post or update, I used the hash tag # and guess what, it worked.

People are beginning to use the facebook feature very much and my facebook timeline almost seemed like I was viewing my twitter link.

It is really a welcomed development into facebooks way of trying to seize and control social media.

In my previous post on Facebook Hash Tags, you can check it out to know how to use the new facebook hash tag feature.

You can go and enjoy the new facebook hash tag with your friends and family members!

Hope this helps

for more, visit www.wesaytech.com

(1) (Reply)

All Airtel Bb Unlimited Subscription Plans / What Do You Know About Ozbulksms / Web Design Training In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.