Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

All Airtel Bb Unlimited Subscription Plans - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Airtel Bb Unlimited Subscription Plans (676 Views)

If The Free 2gb For All Airtel User's Didn't Work For You Try This Method Now. / Latest Airtel Free 2gb For All Airtel Subscriber. / Airtel Bb #200 Offers 240mb Of Data For 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Airtel Bb Unlimited Subscription Plans by bongolistik(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
For me, airtel offers the best and the cheapest browsing network in Nigerian as of today, since their Blackberry plan can be use to browse on any device. Sometimes if I don't have money, I do go for the 200 naira plan that offers 240mb for 3 days. I never knew this very plan existed not until I saw it and tried it and it worked, and their are even other exciting plans that one can easyly opt for at any time. what about you, which plan are you using that is best for you?
http://highteknology..com/2013/09/all-latest-and-affordable-airtel.html

(1) (Reply)

Citanda! An Online Community Site To Share With People Of Similar Interests / How Do I Make My Blog Post Short / Creating Good Web Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.