Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

GURU» The Pathfinder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GURU» The Pathfinder (4836 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GURU» The Pathfinder by xtgozie(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2013
To God almighty, my spirit guide and the adepts and souls on the astral plane who have constantly advised, assisted and guided me in all things is my website dedicated. If my late father had his way, I would have being talking to you as a lawyer and certainly not as a christain mystic and a spiritual leader.

All my father's effort to stop me from embracing the spiritual aspect of life amounted to nihility because that which is great or good shall continue to make itself known no matter how loud is the clamour of denial. It's almost twenty five years ago I guess, I ran away from my Port Harcourt home and was hiding in quite a number of villages in Ogoni. I stayed in villages like Bodo-City, Bori, Beeri, Taabaa, etc and in each of these villages, I healed many insane and sick people. I was a noted healer in all the aforesaid villages.

After spending few years in Ogoni, I moved to Agbonchia Eleme where I kept on demonstrating my healing abilities. Eventually I left Agbonchia Eleme and moved fully to Port Harcourt. In course of interacting and dealing with the larger society I realised they pine first for spiritual knowledge before healing of the body and for the past twenty one years or so my irrepressible effort to enligthen the masses spiritually is well known and believe me it has not being easy. Certain classes of people in Nigeria have tried futiley to prevent me to unveiling spiritual truths to you, so that they can continue to enslave the masses.

The Holy Bible is a well of truth, but its teachings are too deep for many to understand, in the Holy Bible many divine mysteries are delibrately disguised with various symbols of animals, stars, events etc, so as to conceal their true esoteric meanings. This of course has given birth to countless unenligthened class of pastors who are misleading the masses with half truths and outright lies. Only few people are spiritually enligthened that's why right now, people are confronted with two different interpretations of what truth should be or really is.

The whole importance of desires pathfinder is to unveil spiritual truths, make clearer the inner meanings of biblical passages, tell you things pastors cannot tell you and most importantly attend to your spiritual needs and guide you on the path to God realisation because it is from God we come and then to God shall we return.

1 Like

Re: GURU» The Pathfinder by popocherry: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2013
i like ur teachings pls can i hv ur phone number ?
Re: GURU» The Pathfinder by xtgozie(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2013
popocherry: i like ur teachings pls can i hv ur phone number ?

Port Harcourt
2, Ideozu Close,
Tombia Ext
GRA, PHASE II,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
Nigeria

Abuja

Desires Pathfinder
65 Crescent, Gwarinpa 11, Estate,
Abuja,
Nigeria

Bayelsa

Behind Total Child Academy,
Bay-Bridge Road,
Bayelsa State,
Nigeria

SMS Lines
+234-80-330-19216
+234-80-997-29158
+234-80-839-25577
+234-70-534-77206
Re: GURU» The Pathfinder by redvektor(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
xtgozie:

Port Harcourt
2, Ideozu Close,
Tombia Ext
GRA, PHASE II,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
Nigeria

Abuja

Desires Pathfinder
65 Crescent, Gwarinpa 11, Estate,
Abuja,
Nigeria

Bayelsa

Behind Total Child Academy,
Bay-Bridge Road,
Bayelsa State,
Nigeria

SMS Lines
+234-80-330-19216
+234-80-997-29158
+234-80-839-25577
+234-70-534-77206

boss i live in bayelsa how can i be part of ur teacheings?
Re: GURU» The Pathfinder by xtgozie(m): 2:28am On Apr 28, 2015
redvektor:
boss i live in bayelsa how can i be part of ur teacheings?

Call the numbers

1 Like

Re: GURU» The Pathfinder by ATMC(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2015
R u only reaching out to Christians? how about Muslims?

(1) (Reply)

The Paranoia Of Christianity / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Are You Truly Serving God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.