Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence (1205 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Rapist Father Given Life Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by jiffylibra: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2013
A WOMAN who chopped off her husband’s penis and threw it in a garbage disposal machine has been given life in prison.

Catherine Kieu, 50, had drugged her former spouse and tied him up before severing his manhood with a kitchen knife in the horrific July 2011 attack.

And the court in Orange County, US, convicted the Vietnam-born woman with "aggravated mayhem and torture".

She will serve her life sentence, but does have the possibility of parole.

Her lawyer had argued in her defence that she had suffered sexual abuse as a child and had shown remorse about the gruesome assault.

But the victim — identified only as “Glen” — said he only wished the judge had given her a longer prison sentence.

He said: “Deep down inside I was hoping for a stronger sentence, but given the restraints of the law this is what he had to do.

“There may be a situation where I can be happy, but whole? Never — I’ve got a long ways to go.”

http://www.aftatech.com/index.php/topic,19.0.html
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
na wa o. she wan chop am?
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by mgbeketoto: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
SHE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED LIFE IMPRISONMENT PLUS DEATH!
Callous witch! kiss

Intimate abuse as a child indeed! Then she should have gone to CUT OFF THE PEHNISES OF THE MEN WHO ABUSED HER!
H-EE BADU BELLE AND H-EE JOLOSI WINCH! kiss

The woman UGLY DIE! Kei!!!! cry
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by janykute: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Only God knows what women of today are turning to.
Imagine this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-hNxr9yp4
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by toniterry: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
That is a vampire woman
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Now that's what I call being really malicious.

If the man didn't want to be with her, she ought to have had some self-dignity and enough decorum to let him go. Why go the extra mile to inflict harm on him?

I think she got off rather lightly. That life sentence should have been without any parole. People like that deserve to rot in jail. That would be one less psycho off the streets!
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by yourbenefit: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is terrible and inhuman. She is a devil
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by 2legit2qwt: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2013
The devil is a woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

She pretty much screwed him for life, life sentence with no parole option would have been better
Re: Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2013
The truth is that "No Woman No Cry"

(1) (Reply)

Help; My Friend's Husband Abandoned Her, Moved To Canada / African Parents, And Regards/respect For Elders... / What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.