Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Root Your Android Phone With One Click. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Your Android Phone With One Click. (4615 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Using the One Click Root software, anybody can root their Android phone to unlock all of the benefits listed above.
The software is extremely powerful, but it’s also very easy to use. If you know how to click your left mouse button, then you won’t have any problems downloading and installing the OneClick Root.
The One Click Root software is becoming more powerful every day. We’re always adding new rootable Android phones in order to make our software as useful as possible. With a wide selection of Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola Android devices available to be rooted, we give users everything they need to unlock the full potential of their Android smartphones and tablets.

Why root Android?
Rooting an Android smartphone comes with a number of major benefits. Most hardware manufacturers place major restrictions on their Android operating systems. For example, companies like Samsung will only allow users to download certain apps, and some users might not like the virtual keyboards included on Motorola or HTC devices.Other people simply want to install cool new apps.
Rooting Android will give users access to all of these benefits and more. Here are some of the most popular reasons why people choose to root their Android devices:

Awesome new apps:Some apps are only available on rooted Android devices. Unfortunately, many of these apps are extremely cool. For example, an app called AdFree blocks all incoming advertisements on your Android smartphone or tablet. And an app called SetCPU will automatically control the CPU usage of your device, vastly increasing its battery life. From new themes to wireless tethering and more, people love rooting Android because of the awesome new apps available.

Custom ROMs:Custom ROMs allow users to completely change the interface of their Android smartphone or tablet. While default Android interfaces aren’t necessarily bad, many users prefer the free-form usability of popular custom ROMs like CyanogenMod or MIUI. These custom ROMs can makeyour Android smartphone or tablet look exceptionally cool.
Full control over your system:The term ‘rooting’ comes from the fact that users have full control over the ‘root’ of their system. Instead of being restricted from editing essential system files and other data, Android users now have full control over their system. This means you can edit core apps, install new themes, execute commands, and perform all sorts ofother special tasks.
Install apps on your SD card:Your Android device only has a limited amount of space. If you want to maximize the amount of space on your device, then you might have tried to install new apps onto your SD card. Unfortunately, most Android builds prevent you from doing this. After rooting your Android device, you’ll find this problem to be a thing of the past. You can now install apps on your SD card, which means more space for your important files.
Faster performance:Most Android devices are already pretty fast. But rooting your Android phone can make them even faster. Some custom ROMs are specifically designed for speed, which means faster transitions between apps, faster internet speeds, and all sorts of other performance-related benefits.

New virtual keyboards:If you don’t like typing on your Android’s virtual keyboard, then rooting your Android device can fix that problem. There are dozens of new virtual keyboards available. Since you can only edit the keyboard by accessing the core files of your device, rooting your Android allowsyou to easily install these keyboards.

Longer battery life:If you’re disappointed with the battery life of your Android device, then don’t worry - rooting Android can fix thatproblem. There are plenty of apps that allow you to maximize the battery life of your device. You don’teven have to sacrifice performance in order to preserve your battery life!
Because you can:Android phones and tablets are exceptionally powerful. When you’re stuck with the default operating system, you’renot using your device to its full potential. Somebody else is telling you how to use your phone, and that means you don’t have the freedom to use your phone the way you want. After rooting your Android phone or tablet, you will break free of the chains on your device and use the hardware to its full potential.
For all of these reasons, Android rooting is becoming popular with users all over the world. If you’re ready to safely and easily start using your Android to its full potential, download One Click Root today!

Get One Click Root
Are you ready to root your Android in the simplest and safest way possible? Then download One Click Root today! Our unique rooting process is 100% safe and can be used to unlock all major Android smartphones and tablets.
Remember: if you want to squeeze the maximum performance out of your Android device and use it to its full potential,download One Click Root! ------- www.4shared.com/file/41RBnaDm/OneClickRoot.html

1 Like

Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by johndwayy(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2013
thanks for this information.... pls can it root tecno n7?

1 Like

Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2013
johndwayy: thanks for this information.... pls can it root tecno n7?
yes it can. Download-connect-root.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by johndwayy(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2013
gboru: yes it can. Download-connect-root.

@gboru, wch one is connect-root nd where can i download it?

1 Like

Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by neyostica: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2013
hello op, can it root galaxy tab 10.1?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2013
johndwayy:

@gboru, wch one is connect-root nd where can i download it?
the link is up there, download to your PC - connect your phone- click root.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2013
neyostica: hello op, can it root galaxy tab 10.1?
yes it can.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by ChristKid1: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
It cant be done without pc? What other apps is needed? No superuser? No backup?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Chris†Kid:
It cant be done without pc? What other apps is needed? No superuser? No backup?
after the rooting u will then need to be download superuser
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by toluxa1(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2013
can it work for unbranded Chinese tabs?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Luvlydevin(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2013
can it root my LG optimus l5 :-), what is the procedure
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Luvly devin: can it root my LG optimus l5 :-), what is the procedure
yes it can.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
toluxa1: can it work for unbranded Chinese tabs?
yes.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by newman10(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can it root Galaxy Note 2?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
newman10: Can it root Galaxy Note 2?
yes it can.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Luvlydevin(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
please show me the procedure
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by toluxa1(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Which is better, unlockroot or one click root
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
toluxa1: Which is better, unlockroot or one click root
ROOT.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Luvly devin: please show me the procedure
no need. The app is easy to use .
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by toluxa1(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
gboru: ROOT.

You didnt answer the question
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by flawless911(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1:

Cos its a stewpid question
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Silverman42(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1:

Toluxa1, this thread was opened for one click root. So definitely, this is recommended as a better option over the others.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Silverman42:
Toluxa1, this thread was opened for one click root. So definitely, this is recommended as a better option over the others.
exactly
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by AwesomeRomeo: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
gboru: yes it can. Download-connect-root.
old can I download it to my tecno n7 b4 sending it to my laptop b4 rooting my tecno n7?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by mindtricks: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guess it does it 4 L3?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Awesome_Romeo: old can I download it to my tecno n7 b4 sending it to my laptop b4 rooting my tecno n7?
you have to download it to your pc direct
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
mindtricks: Guess it does it 4 L3?
yeah.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by mindtricks: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
gboru: yeah.
Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by dboye(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
how shld I charge my new L3 battery? I just bought the phone.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Deblow: 3:34am On Jul 17, 2013
I just got my Samsung galaxy s4. Can this root it without any problem? What would happen to the app if it is downloaded first into the phone and then transferred to the laptop for use?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2013
@ OP, It would be nice if you first of all tell them that you're NOT liable for any damages by rooting their phone. Secondly try and get a list of all the phones that the one click root software supports because am sure it cannot root all phones.

Thanks
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2013
mistypiper: @ OP, It would be nice if you first of all tell them that you're NOT liable for any damages by rooting their phone. Secondly try and get a list of all the phones that the one click root software supports because am sure it cannot root all phones.

Thanks
its written. in the app

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone / Miracle Box 2.27a Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.