Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Root Your Android Phone With One Click. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Your Android Phone With One Click. (4650 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by newman10(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2013
@OP I guess you should also tell them its not FREE. You are just trying to sell your software angry angry
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Damlesky(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Can i use this app to root my tecno L3 and also i dont have a pc can i do this at a cafe? Thanks in advance
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Tnot(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
How many people root there phone successfully with this rooter?
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Damlesky: Can i use this app to root my tecno L3 and also i dont have a pc can i do this at a cafe? Thanks in advance
yes.
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by newman10(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tnot: How many people root there phone successfully with this rooter?

Simple: Nobody
Re: Root Your Android Phone With One Click. by YusufOJamiu: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Root or
Tecno M7 and F7 with Framaroot.Tested and confirmed.Just install SuperSu using Boromir exploit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Gist A Girl With This Phone? / 5 Different Ways To Permanently Get Rid Of Malware And Bloat Wares On Your Andro / Dialing Issues With SHARP SHV37

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.