Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Fashion School In Ibadan - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School In Ibadan (13662 Views)

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) / Zaris Fashion School In Lagos! / Fashion School In Abuja And Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion School In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2013
Ndi omas, please I need info on good and affordable fashion training schools in ibadan. Thank you all and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Roliks09: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2013
well, DGV fashion academy is the BEST in ibadan. Its in D'rovans hotel, ringroad.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
ok. Do you have any idea how much they charge?
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by staaan(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Hi, u tried contacting me 2days ago, hw can i be of help.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2013
This one dey for lagos o, cheesy check them out......... www.valisimofashions.com
I can not see good thing make i no tell you cheesy

Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Flutter(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
honey86: Ndi omas, please I need info on good and affordable fashion training schools in ibadan. Thank you all and God bless you.
You probably attend one already but I ll answer U̶̲̥̅̊ all d same. I attended Kristi garments school of fashions years back. The place was awesome, it was filled with jambites and undergraduates, students who were through with their Youth service and seeking 4 a job, students who are home coz of ASUU strike.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Flutter:
You probably attend one already but I ll answer U̶̲̥̅̊ all d same. I currently attend Kristi garments school of fashions. The place s awesome,its filled wt graduates awaiting posting,undergraduates lyk ♍ƺ,students who r thru wt their serving n seeking 4 a job,students who r home coz of ASUU strike. The price s affordable n its cool. Its around ojoo,if U̶̲̥̅̊ v got any interest,drop ur email addie n I ll snd U̶̲̥̅̊ pictures of wat we do. Although the place s basically for ready-made clothes n bridal wears but ankara clothes e.t.c are taught to.
oh cool. will send a nairaland pm
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Registration is on going now.......just call or ping for more info

Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by dharmielol(f): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
my mail is damekreations@yahoo.com im interested too thanks
valisimo, i cnt come to lagos, im a married woman n also a working class, would have love to come to your school.
Flutter:

You probably attend one already but I ll answer U̶̲̥̅̊ all d same. I currently attend Kristi garments school of fashions. The place s awesome,its filled wt graduates awaiting posting,undergraduates lyk ♍ƺ,students who r thru wt their serving n seeking 4 a job,students who r home coz of ASUU strike. The price s affordable n its cool. Its around ojoo,if U̶̲̥̅̊ v got any interest,drop ur email addie n I ll snd U̶̲̥̅̊ pictures of wat we do. Although the place s basically for ready-made clothes n bridal wears but ankara clothes e.t.c are taught to.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by jewelzizi(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls I'm interested!here is my mail odenezi@yahoo.com. Pls u said its arnd ojoor...can u give a full nd more specific address.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Hydee2784(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Try DGV in ibadan. They are very good at what they do. Its basically a fashion school. And they even issue genuine certificates you can use to work in any fashion organisation. They are government approved. Just google DGV styles, and you will get all the details you need.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by dharmielol(f): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hydee2784:
Try DGV in ibadan. They are very good at what they do. Its basically a fashion school. And they even issue genuine certificates you can use to work in any fashion organisation. They are government approved. Just google DGV styles, and you will get all the details you need.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by timb4: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello mam, I have been sending you emails, please could you check them mam. God Bless you mam
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by jmktreasure: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Flutter or someone else should pls give me details on kristi garments school of fashion..i.e their address, how much to pay n phone number
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by ShaounTa(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
dharmielol:
my mail is damekreations@yahoo.com im interested too thanks
valisimo, i cnt come to lagos, im a married woman n also a working class, would have love to come to your school.

Pls where is the school in Ojoo and name pls
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by tolumiabiola(f): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2016
honey86:
Ndi omas, please I need info on good and affordable fashion training schools in ibadan. Thank you all and God bless you.

I will say Tolumi TFP fashion school in Ibadan. Teaching with a standard syllabus and international standards. Head tutor is trained at London college of fashion.

Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by richardrod: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Flutter:

Please how can someone get the address of this Kristi garments school of fashion? its urgent and important. thanks
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by dtphilosopher: 5:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Mini electric sewing machine

DESCRIPTION
Electric/Battery Household Mini Sewing Machine with dual speed Desktop used sewing machine, batteries operated.
Fix, mend or repair in seconds.; Lightweight, compact and portable, saving more space and man power.; Ideal for homeowners, offices, students, craftspeople.
Dual stitch; Double speed; AC/DC operation, requires 4 AA batteries or AC adapter. (Battery is not included)
Jumia now sells this machine for -13000
KEY FEATURES
Desk top sewing machine
Fix, mend or repair in seconds
Use instead of your big. bulky machine
foot pedal for easy sewing

My Price: #8000

Reach me on WhatsApp, call, SMS

1 Share

Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by ifunanya08: 3:20am On May 13, 2017
hi guys. i know this thread is probably old. but i just graduated and i'm awaiting service but i want to learn tailoring in the mean time. i saw that kristi garments school of fashion is located in ojoo. pls,can anyone help me out with the exact location,the tution and contact if possible. my email address is ifunanya92@gmail.com. thank u very very much.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by Flutter(f): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is in response to messages about my earlier post. You can now check out @flutterstitches on IG. The store is opposite UI post office. Pattern drafting is used in teaching and the prices are affordable.
Nairaland pm or 07039011781 is the no to reach for more details.
Re: Fashion School In Ibadan by BlubloodClothin: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Register today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lingerie And Underwears / 15 Best Braided Hairstyles For Every Woman / Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.