Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

can u Work at - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / can u Work at (3038 Views)

Want To Work At Dealdey? / Urgently Needed A Receptionist To Work at Opebi Ikeja, Lagos / Want To Work At Ecowas Headquarters In Abuja? Check This Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

can u Work at by prankela: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2013
is there anyone
Re: can u Work at by Abbaj: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2013
the job is not that bad just that the pay is not much as its usually contacted, will be given a staffline and if lucky up to 2k5 airtime depending on the contractor ur working with, close by 5pm monday to friday, 10am to 2pm on satdays, will undergo 2-3weeks training with mtn on customer service, product and service, quality assurance etc before they will create access for you to log into thier system to resolve customers querries, sim swaps, etc with applications in the system after your training, please how did you apply? help a brother out here is ma email avecoclub@yahoo.ca waiting for your response. thanks
Re: can u Work at by toastadeola: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Help a sister too..How did u apply?...e-mail....babystacyjohnson50@yahoo.com
Re: can u Work at by otokpamike(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls dont forget me o,help.email is,flashotokpa@yahoo.com
Re: can u Work at by standecent: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls u can help a brother in need out too oooo. I stay in maryland Lagos, and this my e-mail; ojiblues@yahoo.com. Pls am desperatly in need of a job. Thanks in anticipation of ur help.
Re: can u Work at by ifeski007: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abba j: the job is not that bad just that the pay is not much as its usually contacted, will be given a staffline and if lucky up to 2k5 airtime depending on the contractor ur working with, close by 5pm monday to friday, 10am to 2pm on satdays, will undergo 2-3weeks training with mtn on customer service, product and service, quality assurance etc before they will create access for you to log into thier system to resolve customers querries, sim swaps, etc with applications in the system after your training, please how did you apply? help a brother out here is ma email avecoclub@yahoo.ca waiting for your response. thanks

pls mr abba,i heard mtn customer service is trying to move to ibadan...pls how true is this info and pls hlp ur brother,how can i apply also....here is my email..adeleyeifeolu@yahoo.com tanks alot
Re: can u Work at by prankela: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
whats ur qualification alba
Re: can u Work at by oliwaseunojo: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ prankela pls how can I get this MTN connect job I am a university graduate and I have worked as a call centre agent @ MTN call centre.this is my e-mail seunojo@rocketmail.com.thanks
Re: can u Work at by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
pls guys,i am also in need of a job,i hv bsc nd just finished NYSC. Currently doing sim reg bt wil appreciate smtin beta.my email add is talk2naza22@yahoo.com.tanks
Re: can u Work at by prankela: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
oliwaseunojo: @ prankela pls how can I get this MTN connect job I am a university graduate and I have worked as a call centre agent @ MTN call centre.this is my e-mail seunojo@rocketmail.com.thanks
ìts not mtn connect store, its their connect point a small kiosk at oando filing station.
Re: can u Work at by ol2012: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
prankela:
ìts not mtn connect store, its their connect point a small kiosk at oando filing station.
Sir, whats d procedure 4 applying 4 d job? Also, where is d Oando filling station located? Thanks 4 ur response
Re: can u Work at by prankela: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
ol2012: Sir, whats d procedure 4 applying 4 d job? Also, where is d Oando filling station located? Thanks 4 ur response
the pay is 30k/mnt
Re: can u Work at by prankela: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
standecent: Pls u can help a brother in need out too oooo. I stay in maryland Lagos, and this my e-mail; ojiblues@yahoo.com. Pls am desperatly in need of a job. Thanks in anticipation of ur help.
its 30k bro
Re: can u Work at by beckycute1: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Maple group employs for mtn connect store.
They pay 50k, but you will get less than that cos of tax
You can visit their office @75 allen avenue ikeja
Re: can u Work at by chypotenti(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2013
@Prankela, plss Bro! Hw can I apply for this job?
Re: can u Work at by omowunme: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2013
prankela: is there anyone working at mtn connect point? What do u think about the availability of time to search other jobs? Wont u be lonely in a kiosk

I dnt mind d job as well,av got Hnd./kindly up date me on how 2 go abt it,which oando branch wil i be station.
Re: can u Work at by Ishilove: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2013
The dude asked for advise and instead of giving it to him, folks are just dropping email address. Na wa for naija undecided

3 Likes

Re: can u Work at by standecent: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
prankela:
its 30k bro
guy i really dnt mind cos its still better than nothing. Hw nd where can i go abt the application? And where is the venue of the job? Thanks.
Re: can u Work at by luvola(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2013
i dnt mind the job..help a brother pls.i finished nysc a month ago.. my email is olaklives05@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: can u Work at by gbengalite(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2013
prankela: is there anyone working at mtn connect point? What do u think about the availability of time to search other jobs? Wont u be lonely in a kiosk

Am not working there. But my advice for you ia to stick to your heart. Depending on what you want, but if you feel you have no option for now you can still take it up.
As regards time for other jobs, i doubt it o cos it is a sales job
Re: can u Work at by prankela: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
gbengalite:

Am not working there. But my advice for you ia to stick to your heart. Depending on what you want, but if you feel you have no option for now you can still take it up.
As regards time for other jobs, i doubt it o cos it is a sales job
not a sales job
Re: can u Work at by obfrankie: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls help a broda in need of a job 2 ooh. My email is onero2009@yahoo.com. Bt d tin is i liv in wari.tankx

2 Likes

Re: can u Work at by 1forall: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ishilove: The dude asked for advise and instead of giving it to him, folks are just dropping email address. Na wa for naija undecided

And when they begin to receive scam e-mails offering spurious jobs they return to ask whether they should go or not. Some are even deceived straightaway. Such is the sorry state of things in we country.
Re: can u Work at by Anaka3: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls I nid d job too dis is my email address anakaedith@yahoo.com
Re: can u Work at by Juzzybabe(f): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Abba j: the job is not that bad just that the pay is not much as its usually contacted, will be given a staffline and if lucky up to 2k5 airtime depending on the contractor ur working with, close by 5pm monday to friday, 10am to 2pm on satdays, will undergo 2-3weeks training with mtn on customer service, product and service, quality assurance etc before they will create access for you to log into thier system to resolve customers querries, sim swaps, etc with applications in the system after your training, please how did you apply? help a brother out here is ma email avecoclub@yahoo.ca waiting for your response. thanks
I really need a job.Either ibadan or ogun,ben.julia@yahoo.com thanks a million.God will multiply us all.Amen.
Re: can u Work at by adisaaina: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2013
prankela:
its 30k bro
pls help me too adisaaina@yahoo.com
Re: can u Work at by tinadanne(f): 2:09am On Jul 12, 2013
Pls i need a job in ogun state my contact tinadanne@gmail.com or 08062447346
Re: can u Work at by shedy2012(m): 5:04am On Jul 12, 2013
plz help me too. Dis is ma email: shedrack.christian@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: can u Work at by Verovipet: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls prankela, can u drop ur phone no, i hav something 2 tell u.
Re: can u Work at by 1forall: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
As the OP has edited the 1st post the thread has been made meaningless to new readers, hence closed.

(1)

Nigerian Government Set To Recruit 500,000 Teachers - Voice Of Nigeria / Oscar Temple Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / "What Business Can I Start With 200k-300k And Get My Payback Within 3 Months?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.