Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- (4636 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by 9jabeats(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2008
What do you guys think about their new stuff ?? Honest

for online samples visit www.9jabeats.com
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by ztyle(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2008
Where can i download the full album? indeed this guyz are back!

Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by Fadajasi(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2008
yes we are back
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by ztyle(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2008
. . lol Ode They re Back grin
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by 9jabeats(m): 3:25am On May 26, 2008
You can sample a track on www.9jabeats.com here is the link

http://nijabeats.com/index.php?t=music
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by vickkyvad: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
visit aderadio for full album of styl-plus back and better this is hot my people
here is a link to the site www.aderadio.com
here is a link to the music http://www.aderadio.com/album/backandbetter by stylpus.html
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by bisikat: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2008
im indifferent
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by AkinW: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
Listen to Styl-Plus' album (Back & Better) online at

http://wetin-dey.com go to music!

Read early reviews and give your comments1
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 09, 2008
disappointed! i don't think they can ever have another HIT like olufunmi again, its like a once in a lifetime thingy.
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by jaymes(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
As a neutral, the album socks, just to put it mildly. As a fan, just another reason to buy another Styl Plus album!!! Boys, What happened? I personally feel they should go solo, pursue their individual careers, Then they could have a chance against them D'Banj, 9ice and the likes,
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 13, 2008
styl-minus
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 13, 2008
styl-minus
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by Reptyle(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2008
Really crappy stuff from Nigeria's most under-achieving bunch of talents. Personally, I think these guys are cramping each others style by remaining together as a group. I strongly believe they will each excel individually as solo-artistes. Look @ d Plantation Boyz today.

Guys, your harmony is as tight as ever but frankly, if this album sells 1000 copies then it will simply be because die-hard fans like me grin bought a copy out of curiousity. I mean common guys, who wants to hear a song version of styl-plus' history? So what if its being 4 years? What then do you want the likes of Sunny Ade, Wasiu and others that have been around like forever to say? I mean like really!!!! And to think that is supposed to be the album's main hit song and unique selling point?!!!!! Puhleeeeeze!
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by mrmetoo(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2008
Styl Minus

The group name change is not official yet but I hope they are working on it. We all became fans and fell in love with the Styl Minus after they released Olufunmi. Since then, they have failed so many promoters during shows. In 2005, they were supposed to come for the Nigerian Independence Day Parade but they let everyone down, when they finally showed up to perform in NY in 2006, it was a big disappointment, they were supposed to perform at 12am but got into a diva mode and started making extra demands and didn't go on stage until 3am. Fans were already tired and ready to go. Now in 2008, the competition is huge and their new album is not even acceptable as a free gift, its garbage.

Source: http://www.underdarock.com/gossip.php?Id=71
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by ztyle(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2008
Which one come bi Style-Minus again? . . . kia na wa 4 una. . . . lol grin
Re: Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- by mcwalka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2008
they are back and better just that its looks like a church choir song.

(1) (Reply)

Download Niniola - Bana (instrumental) / Mi2 (mi's New Album) Thumbs Up Or Big Flop? / DJ ZEEZ - NEW SINGLE ---Same Ni Remix Ft 9ice, Ruggedman And Ajasa (exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.