Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You (920 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Ikenganri(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2013
What is the state of origin of the person above u? U can start with the op! Success!
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ikenga nri: What is the state of origin of the person above u? U can start with the op! Success!
anambra
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Ikenganri(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
smothly: anambra
expo from my signature! Lol!
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Ikenga nri: expo from my signature! Lol!
honestly i didn't even noticed your signature,i only followed what my spirit told me.
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Ikenganri(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
smothly: honestly i didn't even noticed your signature,i only followed what my spirit told me.
are u sure? I guess you're 4rm anambra too
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Lilimax(f): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ikenga nri: What is the state of origin of the person above u? U can start with the op! Success!
You are from Anambra. Onye be anyi NRI to be precise.
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Ikenganri(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lilimax:
You are from Anambra. Onye be anyi NRI to be precise.
lol nwannem ooo! Imaruru m uno!

1 Like

Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Enegod(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Ikenga nri: are u sure? I guess you're 4rm anambra too
am very sure,am not from anambra.Am a yoruba girl
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2013
smothly: am very sure,am not from anambra.Am a yoruba girl
Osun
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Jojo Armani: Osun
wrong
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2013
smothly: wrong
Ondo
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jojo Armani: Ondo
try harder,if you get it this time around i promise to give you anything you demand from me
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2013
smothly: try harder,if you get it this time around i promise to give you anything you demand from me
Lol..... I wonda wat I will demand from u.

Oyo
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2013
Jojo Armani: Lol..... I wonda wat I will demand from u.

Oyo
wrong again cry.let me bail you out,AM FROM EKITI wink
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2013
smothly: wrong again cry.let me bail you out,AM FROM EKITI wink
hahahahahahahahah I would ve failed 100 more times again cos ekiti is not in my guess list.
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Jojo Armani: hahahahahahahahah I would ve failed 100 more times again cos ekiti is not in my guess list.
i guessed so too
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Ikenganri(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
smothly: try harder,if you get it this time around i promise to give you anything you demand from me
if na me, na that thing i go beg u ooo
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ikenga nri: if na me, na that thing i go beg u ooo
wetin be dat
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2013
smothly: wetin be dat
your bible. Lol...
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jojo Armani: your bible. Lol...
i would have given you a carton of it
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by JojoArmani(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2013
smothly: i would have given you a carton of it
abeg no b me requested. Moreova a carton of wat?
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2013
Jojo Armani: abeg no b me requested. Moreova a carton of wat?
cartons of bible
Re: Guess The State Of Origin Of The Person Above You by nitlad: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ekiti tongue

(1) (Reply)

Before, During And After. Can You Beat This? / Word Game That Earn You Real Cash / Celine Classic Leather Bag Black Blue Apricot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.