Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? (1488 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? by lizzy8(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2013
Do not read on if you have not yet seen the Season 4 finale of The CW's "The Vampire Diaries,"titled "Graduation."

"The Vampire Diaries" finale closed some doors, but opened a lot of other ones. Stefan (Paul Wesley) is in a safe at the bottom of the ocean after Silas revealed to the younger Salvatore brother that he is his doppleganger and pushed him off a cliff; Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) confessed their love for one another; Bonnie (Kat Graham) brought Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) back from the dead, but now she's officially a ghost.

Read Full Spoilers
Re: ‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ask Rokiatu
Re: ‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? by khanivorous(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
If you haven't heard, hear it now!
They have scraped out another series from TVD

Called the originals...about klause, elijah and that female werewolve with klause unborn, that black dude that RUNs that black city( can't really remember his name

Premiering october

Oyibo to like beta thing
Re: ‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? by sandyblings(f): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
khanivorous: If you haven't heard, hear it now!
They have scraped out another series from TVD

Called the originals...about klause, elijah and that female werewolve with klause unborn, that black dude that RUNs that black city( can't really remember his name

Premiering october

Oyibo to like beta thing
I was tinking dis story would be part of d season 5
Re: ‘vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: What Will Happen With Stefan And Silas? by 3ddy(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
sandyblings:
I was tinking dis story would be part of d season 5
i love d black dude...marseile

(1) (Reply)

World War Z : Goofs / Watch Movie Trailers Directly From Your Whatsapp / E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.