Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50174 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Calling all fans

I just started watching this series as I had initially felt it will be a poor imitation of Heroes and Avengers but i have been impressed with the series

Though Skye can be boring.. Coulson has been superb

and to find out Ward was a snitch angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
SHIELD logo

This logo some scary ish,,,...
Episode 17 was badass
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eagerly and Patiently awaiting Season Two grin I think Ward'll be forgiven. Choi!! Skye's Father is Uugglly more like Monster-ish. I hope she upgrades to Kickass babe in the next season. Joss and Jed Whedon (The show's creators) are, for lack of words on my part to describe them; SuperHumans cheesy

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am on episode 20

Ward's been made by Skye and Coulson is coming to LA
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
My favourite geeks aside Sheldon and Chloe

Fitz - Simmons

Shes pretty too... wink

3 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by CeiW5k: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dumb show with shitty characters. Since it's a Marvel production, it's to be expected however.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was the only one at the last place I worked that followed this, it slowly improved then from episode 16 it turned into a BAMF. Plus, it tied in well with MCU films (especially things that happened in Thor: The Dark World & Captain America: The Winter Soldier affected the story; some characters introduced in the short films also appear here).
It's your typical Whedon show, a big bad of the week with a season long story arc that goes off with a bang, plus witty banter. One day Joss Whedon will make a show I won't like, until that day comes, I'll keep watching his shows.

RayMcBlue: Dumb show with shitty characters. Since it's a Marvel production, it's to be expected however.

I see you're still trolling...someone give this guy a hug, he really needs one.

4 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Damn...i hate Ward angry angry angry

15 years ago .. He killed that dog

Then he jettisons Fitz-Simmons (harmless geeks)
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
pickabeau1: Damn...i hate Ward angry angry angry

15 years ago .. He killed that dog

Then he jettisons Fitz-Simmons (harmless geeks)

Ward is officially on the darkside - Fitz is never gonna be the same again, for that alone he deserves to die. Oh well, we've got Triplett - that man is really pretty on the eyes.

Those geeks aren't exactly harmless, they can probably create a WMD with tinfoil and toothpicks.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
@cao

LOL at WMD..i know they arent harmless.. they can do stuff

But they are fiercely loyal and will protect their friends

They dont like trouble

Im loving Triplett of the Howling Commandoes....he has the soul about him.. and not bad looking..I hope he goes far in Hollywood

ep 22.. I bring the funk and noise wherever I go

[img]http://comicicons.files./2014/05/antoine-triplett-b-j-britt.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
RayMcBlue: Dumb show with shitty characters. Since it's a Marvel production, it's to be expected however.
I thought U were sensible when saying dat Marvel copies DC. Now U're jst plainly hating
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Eagerly and Patiently awaiting Season Two grin I think Ward'll be forgiven. Choi!! Skye's Father is Uugglly more like Monster-ish. I hope she upgrades to Kickass babe in the next season. Joss and Jed Whedon (The show's creators) are, for lack of words on my part to describe them; SuperHumans cheesy

Say no to Ward
Let's see....

Like the way Gareet was dealt with

2 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
pickabeau1:
I'm all Yesssss to Ward.....whatever happened to giving people a second chance Huh? Besides, Ward wasn't left with much of a choice wink the backstory tells us that much grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm all Yesssss to Ward.....whatever happened to giving people a second chance Huh? Besides, Ward wasn't left with much of a choice wink the backstory tells us that much grin

Noooooo....ward ditched Fitz Simmons n killed a dog
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 3:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Kaycee7: I thought U were sensible when saying dat Marvel copies DC. Now U're jst plainly hating

Just good old trolling, mate. Chill. wink
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Noooooo....ward ditched Fitz Simmons n killed a dog
Come to think of it, He had to! He knew they'd find a way to survive eventually afterall they're AOS badass scientists cheesy cheesy......I will not condemn ward as out rightly bad grin besides He did NOT kill that Dog.....he only made it seem like he did. He told the Dog to RUN away!!!! angry if my memory serves me correctly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Come to think of it, He had to! He knew they'd find a way to survive eventually afterall they're AOS badass scientists cheesy cheesy......I will not condemn ward as out rightly bad grin besides He did NOT kill that Dog.....he only made it seem like he did. He told the Dog to RUN away!!!! angry if my memory serves me correctly cheesy

No..... he let it run away and shot it from distance.. jog that memory again

Are u aware Fitx has brain damage and Simmons only survived because Fitz gave up his life for her
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

No..... he let it run away and shot it from distance.. jog that memory again

Are u aware Fitx has brain damage and Simmons only survived because Fitz gave up his life for her

Well, undecided Better 1 than 2 cheesy I insist he didn't kill the dog, I don't recall being shown the fracass/corpse of the dog na cheesy He only made it seem like he killed it, but in reality he didn't wink

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Well, undecided Better 1 than 2 cheesy I insist he didn't kill the dog, I don't recall being shown the fracass/corpse of the dog na cheesy He only made it seem like he killed it, but in reality he didn't wink

And I am saying jog it... this is something i just watched yesterday.. he let it run then killed it

Better 1 than 2? No... Ward should hang,,, though i know they will bring him in again

Series nowadays must have a betrayer so its not new.. After they made Nina Myers bad,, nothing fazes me anymore
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

And I am saying jog it... this is something i just watched yesterday.. he let it run then killed it

Better 1 than 2? No... Ward should hang,,, though i know they will bring him in again

Series nowadays must have a betrayer so its not new.. After they made Nina Myers bad,, nothing fazes me anymore

Our Dear Ward won't hang and surely, His end won't be like that of Nina cheesy Let's just keep our eyes fingers crossed wink
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Our Dear Ward won't hang and surely, His end won't be like that of Nina cheesy Let's just keep our eyes fingers crossed wink

ok..lets see

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Feraz(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2014
Arrgghhh! Another Marvel thread again? Anyway, is this like animation or your normal series with human characters?

Mizmycoli, so you dey watch all these die?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Feraz: Arrgghhh! Another Marvel thread again? Anyway, is this like animation or your normal series with human characters?

Mizmycoli, so you dey watch all these die?
Na xo cool this one's got human characters all through
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by denissenco(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Agents of shield are not so bad as Heroes and Avengers. I like such character as Sky. I'm waiting for second season. Also I want to watch Agent Carter. May be drama will be better than series. I don't watch movies online because of busy network. I use tvstock.net to download series and watch my favourite shows without any hurry.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Ahh...Agent Carter, definitely one of the best Marvel one-shots. I hope the TV series will be as good as (or better than) the original short film.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by kolardzy(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2014
I love the series! Great work by marvel..
The Calvary Story prank fitz and simmons played on Skye tho! and BTW melinda may can kick ass smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Attempted to watch"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" again last week, without bias this time, but couldn't. I really do hate CGI riddled shows, especially one with little to negligible character developments. I don't see this NBC show earning a sort of reputable recognition by winning any form of the prestigious Emmys Awards anytime soon.

What's with NBC and ridiculous shows nowadays, anyway? First, it was "Grimm", and now this?? They should stick to their comfort zone which is "police procedural" and leave the kiddies stuff to The CW.

2 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
dude...!

Which episode were u not able to watch

PS Grimm is cool

raymcblue
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Couldn't get past the pilot, then I jumped it to watch the 2nd episode, but couldn't get past it either. I started scanning through the episodes but to my utter dismay, the whole thing is riddled with CGIs and lame monologues. When I watch a show, I live for the quotes. Sadly there's no notable, intelligent quotes to be garnered here.

Characters are not compelling enough and very hard to relate to. I especially hate the "Ward" character. Got the same problem with "Arrow" and "Smallville", BTW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.