Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,683 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. (1456 Views)

Veteran Actor Peter Brunor Laid To Rest / Nollywood Veterian Actor Peter Brunor Dies Of Stroke. / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by chinnko: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
S-A-D!!!
Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke.

Nollywood actor who has
entertained us over the
years is down with stroke.
Peter Brunor, is not Financially
sound and his colleagues in
Nollywood has abandoned him.

HE NEEDS YOUR PRAYER nairalanders...
The Lord is your helper, Peter.
You will surely be well again.
May our Miraculous God
Heal You in Jesus name.

tnx
Re: Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by fredopayee(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nigeria is useless country especially the so-called celebrities. You perform show, you act, you present and you produce they pay you. And when you fall sick, you stil want us to pay for your bill? Haba! Its unfair to humanity.
Re: Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by texaco1: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
but what is happening ?all our celebs are getting hit by disasters here and there . na wah oo angry angry
Re: Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by homesteady(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Okay!! It's time for us to disturb them Omotola,genevive,desmond elliot and co for their own donation!! I'll personally disturb Jim Iyke and his girlfriend - Nadia Buhari for their own donation!! LOOOL
How much does the man need??
#Save PeterBurnor

Twirra here I come!!
Re: Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by slimyem: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wetin do all of hin money?
Make these celebrities keep their sicknesses to themselves abeg. Ordinary Nigerians have their own issues to deal with.
I like Peter Bruno but I aint got farthing to part withundecided
I wish him all the best!!
Re: Nollywood, Peter Brunor Is Down With Stroke. by chinnko: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
i wonda Wat Happened...

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Releases Statement On Her Alleged Sex Scandal / Thunder’s shot did not rip goalie’s stomach open –Son / PHOTOS- Labi Layori Wins Most Popular Television Presenter Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.