Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. (633 Views)

Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit / Humn Elvis...check In If U See This Thread / Lessons I Learned From Elvis Scam Saga And My Suggestion To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. by databoy247(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have been following issues surrounding this Elvis guy from the business section to the webmasters section. ALot of people have branded him a scam while some few took the pains to investigate by seeing him physically. Now, they have come here to put their verifications on the table and yet people still brand him a scammer.

I am not related to him in anyway

Its very bad to label someone a scammer especially if you dont have any evidence that he scammed you. Those of you label him a scammer, i know wont take it likely if you were in same shoes. I agree he is loud mouthed and disrespectful but that does not qualify him a a scammer.

@Graphicsplus, nobody qualified you as a counselor for NL and if you try to give advice to the young man yet he refuses to listen, DONT force the advice down his throat.

For those of you who dont believe the verification of dual core, its like slapping him in the face and say he is a dummy and still got "scammed" by a 14 year old. Alot of you say there is an adult that writes for him here....well, i cant dispute that fact, but i can say categorically that those of you dont really know what the word "intelligence" mean. Or maybe you think scoring an A in maths and english makes someone intelligent. I am really surprised that you folks cannot identify intelligence when you see one. It shows how naive you all are and totally have that stup.id mentality that intelligence starts from old age.

In my neighboring apartment, there is a 6 year old who talks like an 18year old person and EVEN while in my face, i still cant believe that a child will be that intelligent. And YES, she is VERY loud mouthed just like Elvis!

So there is no way i will be surprised that a 14year old writes like a 25 year old.

If you can help him, do. If you cant then keep your filthy tongues in your mouth and focus on what you were dong before except maybe you are jobless, if so then get a job!! angry angry angry

Exchanging words with a 14 year old makes you more foolish and believe me i dont have any reservations for saying that. You can say all you want but i have made my point known. Am out cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. by Slyr0x: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
The Oga At The Top Have Spoken cheesy
Re: Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. by CODEEATER(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
abeg help me tell dem...its becomin annoyin,watin d boy do una,na crime say e young?...d rom am usin in ma htc g2 was developd by d 13yr old at xda,d only rom dat didnt hav a bug...xda devs didnt strt investigatin him or strt verifyin his legitimacy...day praisd d guy,sent donations to him via paypal to kp up d gud wrk....evn wen a well recognisd figure here has investigatd personally,evn went as far as goin to c him n takin a picture,sum "jobless ones r still talkin"...arguin ova nottin...
its a shme,m startin to tink dat u senior devs or shall i say "older" developrs jst dnt lyk d fact dat young pple n "kidz" r in d game n mayb evn doin beta dan u...i tut aftr d verification,dis mata wuld end,m still seein blabin mouths,doin wat dey knw hw to do best...

Abeg make una no spoil dat boy name and future o...na ma boy b dat o..

I no wan hear dis elvis mata again....d tin don dey vex me
Re: Elvis Saga - The Jobless Ones Keep Talking. by Slyr0x: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
The Elvis saga has really opened our eyes: both the Pro-Elvis & Anti-Elvis party. .

I won't like to comment further as we all have spoken our minds. .

It is now left for Elvis to take whichever he wants to take and we can't force our PERSONAL decisions down his throat.

Having said that, for peace to reign in this community. .On Elvis' demand, I hereby declare ALL "Elvis Chidera threads" CLOSED!

Thanks.

(1)

Create Your Frist Mini-website / How To Increase/boost Your Website Traffic / Are You A Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.