Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Are You A Programmer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Programmer? (629 Views)

A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely / Please What's The Difference Between A Web Developer And A Programmer? / Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Programmer? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Are you a programmer? Register Now! @www.getlancers.com .It's a website where Nigerians can go and employ programmers to work on their projects. Both the employer and Freelancer (worker) are protected with the website integrated escrow system.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Programmer? by pisolution(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
slicreports: Are you a programmer? Register Now! @www.getlancers.com .It's a website where Nigerians can go and employ programmers to work on their projects. Both the employer and Freelancer (worker) are protected with the website integrated escrow system.
I've already registered on your site but see friend, you need to start advertising - I mean paid ads or else as they come, they will surely go back once they discover your site is not active. Good job friend. wink wink
Re: Are You A Programmer? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Thanks pisolution. ihave started paid ads on facebook now. its currently ON but ineed to do more ads else where.
Re: Are You A Programmer? by GoodBoi1(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2013
I like the site. The name has got a nice ring to it.
Re: Are You A Programmer? by ilekky(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2013
interesting for Nigerians!
Re: Are You A Programmer? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

53rd Independence Day Ebook Request Galore / SMS from 79kobo on metropolitansms.com / How To Add Advert To Ur Site And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.