Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Plantashun Boiz - Plan B - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plantashun Boiz - Plan B (2068 Views)

Plantashun Boiz Reunion Album Is Titled Plan B. / Haha I Found The Plantashun Boiz C.d / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by Shaz(f): 11:20pm On May 14, 2008
I was browsing thru a friend's MP3 when I saw the Plan B album which was supposedly released last year and I thought, "Can Plantashun Boiz live it up to their former name?"

This is the question I'm throwing at y'all. . Can they?
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by unix4real1(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2008
They can`t because they didn`t put much effort on that album and the real reason is that they were doing things individualy now unlike before that they used to work together as team to make a better track.

i still feel 3 tracks in there sha undecided

Anthem , Rather be and If u believe me.
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by Modups1(f): 2:47pm On May 15, 2008
unix4real1:

i still feel 3 tracks in there sha undecided
Anthem , Rather be and If u believe me.

GBAM!!!! i concur
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by unix4real1(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2008
Modups!:

GBAM!!!! i concur

Do u feel those 3 tracks as well?
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by Modups1(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2008
yep i do, especially rather be & say u believe me
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by dominique(f): 7:20pm On May 15, 2008
they have a new album diddnt know that. the album must be pretty wack, thats why they didnt promote it.
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by Shaz(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2008
TBH, that RATHER BE song is not mixed well, especially the chorus bit. And I think the 'with you' bit was not all that nice, sounded like an excerpt from Chris Brown's one. Compare this song to their former ones. "baby don't you know. . That i. . I really luv u so. . And i. . Would never let you go. . And I
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by Shaz(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2008
TBH, that RATHER BE song is not mixed well, especially the chorus bit. And I think the 'with you' bit was not all that nice, sounded like an excerpt from Chris Brown's one. Compare this song to their former ones. "baby don't you know. . That i. . I really luv u so. . And i. . Would never let you go. . And I
Re: Plantashun Boiz - Plan B by 9ja4eva: 6:32am On May 20, 2008
Just there

(1) (Reply)

The 1st Producer/dj Whatsapp Group 2015 / Download Music: Wale – Drop For Me Ft Wizkid / (album Download) M.I. Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.