Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Can I Get Lipstick To Stay On My Lips For More Than A Few Minutes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Get Lipstick To Stay On My Lips For More Than A Few Minutes? (1291 Views)

How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Lipstick To Stay On My Lips For More Than A Few Minutes? by anneduke: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Make It Last
First, you can use liner to make your lip color last longer. When applying, instead of just lining the outer edges, fill in the entire surface of your lips. The waxy, highly pigmented properties of liner make a great foundation for lipstick, and it adheres well to lips. After you have filled in your lips entirely, blot, and then apply lipstick in a matching shade. Blot again and then reapply. Your lipstick will last longer using this technique.

Change Your Shade
You can also use liner to make a lip color look lighter or darker by giving it a lighter or darker foundation. For example, you can turn a plain pink lipstick into a beautiful pinkish-brown if you use the technique above, filling in the entire surface of your lips with a liner in a brown tone and then applying your pink lipstick. The two colors will meld together for a one-of-a-kind look. This is a great way to find the perfect color for your skin. The possibilities are endless!

Stop Slips
Use liner to keep your lipstick from bleeding. If you have tiny wrinkles around our mouth that can come from smoking or aging, you may find that lipsticks or lip gloss of a more liquid or oily nature can wick up these tiny creases, leaving a messy look. Lip liner has a higher wax content and may serve well as a border around your lips, stopping this from happening. So in addition to creating a precise line, it helps to keep it precise all day.

http://nigerianladiesbeautyworld.com
Re: How Can I Get Lipstick To Stay On My Lips For More Than A Few Minutes? by vanessara: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Put some foundation on your lips before you apply your lipstick

(1) (Reply)

Ability In Disability: WHOA! See How Much This Girl Without Legs Make Per Day Fo / Lovely weave for Sale / Brother Industrial Sewing Machine #52,000 Call 07067104675

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.