Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Happy Birthday Hr.hotness - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Hr.hotness (7032 Views)

Re- Sharpen your Analytics Skills On HR Metrics And Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by frank316(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2008
Happy birthday, baby girl hostess

@outlaw
you are just seeking attention
this site is not for teenagers, get back to school quickly before i spank you!!! common run! run! run
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2008
@post
Happy Birthday darling kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Ajebota(f): 6:04pm On May 16, 2008
HR.hotness:

Hey heres a belated Happy BirthdaY!!!
Didnt realise earlier grin grin grin

I know d feeling, I've got my final design crit next week and I had to be at a stupid workshop all day yesterday.

I've decided to hav my birthday postponed, I'll do it all again next month grin

yeah happy belated bday 2 u 2! lol, same here my bday celebrations have been postponed till next month afta exams, cant w8! woohoo!!
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2008
cool

To: Hr. Hotness=Stupid bitch=Prostitute:

I am not going around calling people names. I am just keeping it real. If one chose to be a bitch prostitute, I don’t see anything wrong calling you that. If you chose to be a responsible person which you and your fellow bitch friends have refused to do then there is nothing left than to address you by who you are.

You are right in a way, I have a lot to learn. One thing I am trying to learn now is how to tell bitch prostitutes that they are messing with the wrong person. I don’t know why they seem to think that every one is their customer.

I have been thinking of something good to call you but the only thing that matches your personality is what I see you as. Anyways take care bitch fucker.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2008
cool

To:Frank3.16:Prostitute Seeker:

You are stating that I need to go back to school. Well lets examine that, you spelled hotness as hostess. It seems like you are one of those retards that lose their minds whenever they perceive a lady is around. I am guessing maybe that’s how you address your prostitutes. How can Nigeria graduate a grand papa like you and you still can’t spell? You don’t have to answer that because you might end up disgracing your self even more.

I am not here to seek attention. You would have been right if I am the one that started the thread but since I didn’t bad enough bastard you are wrong again. Assuming lets say I am seeking attention trying to help educate prostitutes that there is still hope for them to quit and get into better things and there are bastards like you who claim to be Players roaming around internet forums trying to hook up with prostitutes. How can you be a player when you are broke? You don’t need to answer that, because your answer is even broke. Encouraging prostitution doesn’t make you a player it makes you a bastard. You don’t have to go to school to know that but you still need to retake your elementary school because your spelling is not even funny, is disgracing.

You stated this site is not for teenagers. Assuming I am a teenager which I am not. Again, bastard you are wrong. I hope you are keeping track of your dumb thoughts. You are not the owner of this forum. You don’t even have a right to bitch about anything. Also you don’t have the right to roam around different forums with different user name looking for prostitutes. You go to your broke home you tell your friends that you are love-vendor, what a dumb Fucker.

Listen, you need to give it up, find something to do, roaming through forums looking for prostitutes is not smart, and is not even right. Be a role model to the kids. Hope you grow up. Dumb shit.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2008
cool

To:NubianQ: The Queen of Prostitutes:

I am not calling you queen of prostitutes because you agree or disagree that you are one. It is that way because that’s how you chose to act instead of being a responsible lady. You chose your path, your consequences will follow you. But remember is never too late to give it up. I am sure that there are a lot of non profit organizations in London that can help you out with some basic necessities. Instead of selling your body for it.

You are calling me darling. Is this a joke? I have informed you that I don’t mess with prostitutes so you need to pick your customers very carefully. Prostitutes have this illusion that every one that comes their way is their customer.

I am not fighting you, I am just instructing you like an instructor to a dumb lost kid. I can’t fight with the likes of you. I can only instruct you with hope that you will come out of prostitution and look to doing better things. Because you make more money than a lot of people gives you this idea that you are better than others. Empty vessels are always making noise.

Well, listen up fat bitch, there is nothing wrong being fat. Is just the likes of your fatness makes people wonder, why do you have to be a fat bitch.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 10:12am On May 17, 2008
@ outlaws

Blah blah blah . . . . bitch . . . . blah blah blah . . . . . prostitute . . . blah blah blah. . .

broken record

you really shd come up with sumthin new
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2008
frank 3.16:

Happy birthday, baby girl hostess

morenike09:

@post
Happy Birthday darling kiss

Uby40:

i guess it aint too late for me to drop in ma msg
happy birthday hotness.
astalavista

ztyle:

@ Hot its not fair oh u didn't celebrate it No RSVP undecided

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it

@ ztyle
celebration was postponed, don't worry I'll keep u updated  grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by NubianQ(f): 11:58am On May 17, 2008
Outlaw,

whats d reference to this FAT thing? hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, well i know what i wrote real hurt you so my darling its ok to cry!

keep calling me prostitute cuz i wont even change so dont bother. Broken record! you keep mouthing of like a kid. i know u are just 18 but try n hv some respect for urself. whatever!!!

anyway, heard u got banned from Ebay and other sites cuz u were trying to sell illegal stuff. Giving nigerians a bad name eh? well a FOOL AT YOUR AGE IS A FOOL FOREVER! i am fat so what? u make so much noise like u just learnt some words.

this is the last time i am going to bother replying u cuz u are boring and retarded. i will never stop being a prostitute so deal with it.

yes i dont want to be responsible and i will face whatever i have to face. Mind ur business pls. unlike ur mum and ur sisters, i try to make money. so SHUT UP STUPID CHILD N GO AND SLEEP.

BYE YOUR REPLIES WILL BE IGNORED!
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2008
cool

To:NubianQ:The Queen of Prostitutes:

How can you quit now when things are just starting up. I will give you some time to get more energy. I know fat bitches always need time off to relax their fatness when ever they do something. Grab some donuts, cake and ice cream and sit on your fat ass for now. Fat bitch, always remember my advice is never too late for you and your bitch prostitute friends to quite selling you body
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2008
cool

To:Hr.Hotness=Stupid bitch=Prostitute:

There is a saying always finish what you start. You are already tired the heat is not even up yet. You know prostitutes rarely have energy to do other things besides hoping from one thing to another. Also fast food doesn’t, sit at your home for at least once in a month and cook something. That will give you some energy instead of these junk foods you pick up between hotel stops. Anyways, you still got a choice bitch Fucker.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2008
cool

To:Antidote:The Underground Bitch:

You can hide but you can’t excape. I have been verifying if you are part of the prostitute ring of Nigerian ladies in London. You hide your location, because you think that people won’t know. Think again bitch because you are wrong. I don’t even know where to start with you. For now get some rest bitch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

River Niger Bridge And River Benue Bridge At The Risk Of Submerging / Where Can I Rent Wedding Suits In Lagos? / 5 Important Tips For Hiring Your Wedding Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.