Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins (716 Views)

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. / Why SMF Admins Must Be Careful With Free SMF Mods - My Experience / How to embed video in smf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins by elvis10ten(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
I need a thread that will be created to tell everybody here on nairaland that am not a scammer, it needs to make front page. Why ? Most people just come to nairaland and read the front page topics and leave while others don't even know what the webmasters board is. When that my thread hit front page alot of people where willing to help or just wanted to see the thread and they read through all the comments and got a bad impression of me(that am a scammer). This either stopped them from doing what they want to do or made they hate me. This has a negative future effect on my reputation, because i don't plan on changing my name. This people haven't yet seen the thread that am 100% legit. One love.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins by vokalguy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dude, email me.... Would love to talk to you. tayo_salako@me.com glad you have been cleared
Re: Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins by Samabu07(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Personally I don't think you are otherwise. Keep doing your thing. People interested in you would locate you. You should try Fiverr.com and do some gig related to your talent. Raise money even if it will take a while. What matter most is keeping your dreams alive. You can do it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need This From Seun Or Admins by talk2hb1(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
I trust you, You just have to be carefull

(1) (Reply)

Ten Google Adsense Alternatives - Explore Them / Own A Blog Or Website? Get Your Adsense Account In 48hrs And Make Cool Ca$h / Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.