Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post (718 Views)

Which Nigerian Company Is The Best In Terms Of Web Design And Maintenance? / Today: Read The Latest News In Nigeria / Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by dwittyc0der(f): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hey Peeps smiley

my name is Hassan Abdulhamid A.K.A DwiTtyCoder "The smart Coder cool"... Living in lagos in a small dirty programming cubicle full of gala & viju milk plastic.... & some drawings of myself @ the wall ...

Am 18yrs old ... wink gonna be 19 by December 29 ... which i will be dropping some of my products & launching my first huge product that will be featured on techcrunch cool cheesy"Dont ask me how!" and my restaurant app source code for upgrade and more works on it for free on my github page ..

I love working with inteliggent peeps and worky guys like worldbest "My Blood Brother" , Ajible "Havent see him do some nija before but he is a pal" Pc_guru"Bad nigga ... " ... and many daddy in programming ..

Pardon me for my english cheesy ... actually like olamide said !! "we no fit use english collect $$ for bank ..."

Do you wanna see some latest shhit i did ??

check this out !! badt one

[url]wittytom.com/tsk/[/url]

i KNOW u gonna be criving for the login shocked shocked shocked shocked bt any serious and willing nigga that wanna see the kulikuli inside shuld comment cheesy

Alright In other news !! am still d best the frontend in nairaland !!!!

anyone wanan fight grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by we3rdbolt: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
sometimes its good to hype ourself grin
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by spikesC(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Errrm, are you male or female
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:38am On Nov 24, 2013
spikes C: Errrm, are you male or female
Hehehe! She-male
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2013
dwittyc0der: Hey Peeps smiley

my name is Hassan Abdulhamid A.K.A DwiTtyCoder "The smart Coder cool"... Living in lagos in a small dirty programming cubicle full of gala & viju milk plastic.... & some drawings of myself @ the wall ...

Am 18yrs old ... wink gonna be 19 by December 29 ... which i will be dropping some of my products & launching my first huge product that will be featured on techcrunch cool cheesy"Dont ask me how!" and my restaurant app source code for upgrade and more works on it for free on my github page ..

I love working with inteliggent peeps and worky guys like worldbest "My Blood Brother" , Ajible "Havent see him do some nija before but he is a pal" Pc_guru"Bad nigga ... " ... and many daddy in programming ..

Pardon me for my english cheesy ... actually like olamide said !! "we no fit use english collect $$ for bank ..."

Do you wanna see some latest shhit i did ??

check this out !! badt one

[url]wittytom.com/tsk/[/url]

i KNOW u gonna be criving for the login shocked shocked shocked shocked bt any serious and willing nigga that wanna see the kulikuli inside shuld comment cheesy

Alright In other news !! am still d best the frontend in nairaland !!!!

anyone wanan fight grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya, we don hear U! In other news, U nor gree reply person mail ba? Ur head like RPG
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by dwittyc0der(f): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2013
yea yea , i be she-male grin in other news who dey stay for Gbagada around here??
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by CODEEATER(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2013
I like your 404 page o..but that image shouldn't be repeating...let it stretch to fit device screen real estate
Re: Who Is Dwittycoder ?? The Best In ___________ Read The Full Post by Ajibel(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ajible shocked shocked

cry

Anyway I see you, my Sister in the Lord cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers In Abuja, Kaduna,niger,kogi And Nasarawa / Pls Help Review This Site [constructive Minds Only] / Any Webmaster With Super UX Design Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.