Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management (2507 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management by chudidonas(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hello house, just came across this on linkedin and felt I should share it since its of no use to me. Hope it helps.
Our client, one of the foremost firms in the professional practice in real estate development and management, quantity survey and managing the lifecycle of projects from inception to completion seeks to recruit a young dynamic Estate Management graduate at their LAGOS Office.

The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and sales of the company’s new and existing real estate developments, negotiating between buyers and sellers and using their knowledge of the local property market to get the best prices.

Other Duties

checking returns on investments
advising on land purchase issues
carrying out financial and statistical analyses
viewing properties and taking photos and measurements
advising clients about the buying and selling process
valuing properties
marketing and advertising properties for sale
showing potential buyers around
negotiating prices that are acceptable to the buyer and the seller
Education

Minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper Credit (if HND) is Mandatory
Bachelors Degree or HND in Estate Management is mandatory
Essential Skills and Knowledge

0-1 year experience (Must have completed NYSC)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High level planning and organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
Ability to prepare contracts for projects and also show good understanding of contract specifications if presented by a client.
Solid presentation skills
Ability to communicate at all levels
Ability to learn fast
Essential Attributes 

Proven leadership abilities
A self-starter with a level of initiative 
Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics
Remuneration

Salary 1.2m – 1.3 m per annum plus other benefits
 To Apply: Send CV to recruit@erecnigeria.com
Re: Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management by braine(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice one op. Its so unfortunate that its not my field. sad
Re: Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management by oeguh: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
chei im just seeing this now. would soon finish my nysc and im in dis field. @Poster i know this will stretch u pls can i get the link to dis company
Re: Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management by didicold(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Y dont u take a risk and send ur cv and letter of interest to d email, u never know
oeguh: chei im just seeing this now. would soon finish my nysc and im in dis field. @Poster i know this will stretch u pls can i get the link to dis company
Re: Entry Level Graduate- Estate Management by oeguh: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2013
didicold: Y dont u take a risk and send ur cv and letter of interest to d email, u never know

Thanks dear I just did. Let's see how it goes. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Latest Graduate Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria Plc / Centrum Engineering Limited Invite!!! / Tractor Operator Training For Young Minds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.