Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle (12291 Views)

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
You probably heard his name in Kelly Handsome's and Oritsefemi's lyrics, during 2 baba's wedding, car for durella, laurels and accolade from many musicians, artists, actors e.t.c if you have never been to Warri before and accidentally find yourself there ask of the AKULAGBA 1 of warri kingdom (Chief Ayiri Emami) the man who speak money(Show off Chairman). He was a major sponsor of 2face idibia wedding, 2face was he's best man when he also wedded. A young man with big investments in Nigeria especially Escravos EGTL projects, farm tank in ifie.Check out the pictures below then you will indeed ask of the Show Off Chairman Bash Oloye when you go to warri. Mind you the Guy no fine oh but im pocket large. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
pixs
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
more
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
pixs
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Philipmems(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mr Seun i am not seeing all the pixs i posted?

1 Like

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by calmdude(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abeg how this one take consign me. And wen u say investments u mean bunkery shey

3 Likes

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by imsuboi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
calmdude: Abeg how this one take consign me. And wen u say investments u mean bunkery shey

bunkery or no bunkery, the guy is living large... Keep hating. BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
calmdude: Abeg how this one take consign me. And wen u say investments u mean bunkery shey
concern, how many times I go correct you.

With all the money e no still get levels, na so so crowd e de buy. Dude can't even speak proper english.

1 Like

Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by TableLeg(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by tsidra(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2013
Bros donate for ojb
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2013
Bird mans Student i guess grin grin
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
no be say na beef
vanity
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by ozoemeka(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Philipmems: You probably heard his name in Kelly Handsome's and Oritsefemi's lyrics, during 2 baba's wedding, car for durella, laurels and accolade from many musicians, artists, actors e.t.c if you have never been to Warri before and accidentally find yourself there ask of the AKULAGBA 1 of warri kingdom (Chief Ayiri Emami) the man who speak money(Show off Chairman). He was a major sponsor of 2face idibia wedding, 2face was he's best man when he also wedded. A young man with big investments in Nigeria especially Escravos EGTL projects, farm tank in ifie.Check out the pictures below then you will indeed ask of the Show Off Chairman Bash Oloye when you go to warri. Mind you the Guy no fine oh but im pocket large. grin cheesy

So is the guy's name bash or ayiri
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by onuwaje(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ozo_emeka:

So is the guy's name bash or ayiri
his name is ayiri.. A.K.A Basholoye
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by whytangel(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wueva brut up dz topic z stupid...

It still hasn't chnq d price Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ garri..
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Airforce1(m): 3:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Big boy smiley
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by dplomaticVal: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2013
potential polithiefcian
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2013
I've seen the pics. So what next?
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by GeneralJ(m): 4:30am On Aug 28, 2013
how do we know he is not stealing oyel and sell it to people like yuzedo
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by dplomaticVal: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2013
btw peeps into illegal businesses are alwys eager to spnd
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2013
What's he doin wit such numba of cars?..
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by onuwaje(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2013
GeneralJ: look how he stand like gays? he is probably a gay, ok i haff to go and sleep
he's married with kid(s)
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by iamdsam: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2013
This guy is one of the thieves in Delta State. That's why he spends money lavishly. From a true Warri boy - D-Sam Igho
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by 2old4that(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
A lot of people are not paying tax in this country.
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by dreu2fine(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Guys e is a biger boy.can any one link me to im
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na English I won choooop?With all those cool cash I bet I will even understand his gibberish language sef tongue grin cheesy
Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Black and red cars are the best!
Beautiful collection of blacks!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Skitmaker, Phoebe Reacts As Her Alleged Sεx Tape Leaks Online [video] / I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh / Desperate Runtown Lied Over Court Victory Against Eric Many - Ericmany Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.