Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos (2795 Views)

Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village / Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market / Man Arrested At Computer Village Selling Fufu Phones!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by kingmaker2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, I want to share my experience on my visit to Computer Village, Ikeja. I was there recently to repair my laptop and make some purchases. Being my first visit, I did not know the exact place to go. On arrival, I was being persuaded/invited left and right even by touts with no fixed office address. One of them eventually got my attention. He took me round many places. When we got to a workshop, I heard them discussing Nairaland. I quickly introduced myself as fellow Nairalander. That saved me a lot. I was made to repair my laptop and made my purchases at cheaper rate. I also got prompt and excellent service. Many thanks to @ king of computers Engr Kingsley Ugude and others at no 29, Otigba street, computer village Ikeja. They are experts in computer repairs, services & installation. Pls share your own experience too.
Re: My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by ahmmyreal(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
advert things. I also have friends who sell tech stuffs @ otigba street.
Re: My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by kingmaker2(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is not an advert. I don't know them from Adam. I was just impressed by the services they rendered. I was treated like a family member being a fellow Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by samfibby(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
If u are IT savvy, young, energetic and enterprising, you shouldn't have problem getting engineers to do a good job in the village. Don't expect the same treatment when u go for phone repair as this section of the village is dominated by touts and crooks.
Re: My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Help pls, I want to sell my old laptop and buy a new one. can someone let me in on where to @computer village, I am so afraid of buying a used one that will be sold as a new laptop, also I dnt have the stamina of walking the length and breadth of the place.

cheers
Re: My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos by thiefnubu(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
the goodfella's name is Kingsley. ... and the op's name is kingmaker. ... why do I feel that they are one and the same person?..... op take time o

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A Gaoxinqi 800w Inverter With A Lg 32" Led Tv? / Setting-up ICT Labs In Secondary Schools / ✈✳✅Brand New 2018 Core I5 Lenovo Legion Y530 Gaming MACHINE 4GB Nvidia 1050ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.