Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Merge Multiple Pdf Files Into One - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Merge Multiple Pdf Files Into One (1185 Views)

Please Assist Me With F6 Study Text PDF Plsss / Diamond Bank To Merge With Another Bank? / Diamond Bank To Merge With Another Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Merge Multiple Pdf Files Into One by Appswheel(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
I was at a cyber café today and met a young man who was battling to combine multiple pdf documents into a single document. This was part of the criteria for submitting a job application form to Schlumberger.
I believe there are other persons like him out here.

These instructions are for merging multiple PDF files into one larger PDF file. Please note that you must have Adobe Acrobat (Standard or Professional), for editing PDF files, installed on your computer. This program is not the same as Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is only able to read/view PDFs).

1. Run the Adobe Acrobat Standard program (not to be confused with Acrobat Reader) and click "Create PDF" from the toolbar on the main screen.
NOTE: If this toolbar is not visible, then from the menu bar click "View" -> "Task Buttons" -> "Show All Task Buttons". The toolbar should pop up and you can go ahead with Step 1 above.

2. A window will pop up with several parts. Under the "Add Files" area, click Browse to locate and add .pdf files to this compilation. You can add them in any order, or you can add them in the order you want them merged.

3. Once you are finished adding the .pdf files, you can move them up/down on the list of .pdf files until that list represents the order which you want the files merged together (from top to bottom).

4. When you are done, click "Ok" and the files will be merged.

5. A new, merged, .pdf file is created (the one you are viewing), so you need to save this file someplace on your hard drive by clicking "File" -> "Save As..." and saving the new file (with a new name which you must specify) some place on your computer.

If you have an eye for valuable information; like our page.

2 Likes

Re: How To Merge Multiple Pdf Files Into One by arronlee: 3:25am On Dec 24, 2013
abimage: Once I used Adobe Acrobat. but it becomes more and more expensive for public users who haven;t got many pdf files to process.
Hi, abimage.
I am not using Adobe Acrobat, either. I have only tried to
merge PDF with the help of some manual tools which can be customized by users according to our own favors. And I am slo testing about the related PDF splitting these days. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron
Re: How To Merge Multiple Pdf Files Into One by emmapk1: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Today merging multiple pdf files is an issue that may be easily solved by using special tools offered by wps web platform. By using this the platform, you effortlessly can merge pdf online just in few steps to get a desirable result. The only thing you should do to merge PDF online is follow the instructions they share on page.

(1) (Reply)

Abimbola “bimms” Ipaye: Aso Oke By Bimms Tells Her Inspirational Story / Pls After Joining The Navy As A Recruit Can I Still Go Back To School Again / Aids Has A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.