Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. (2744 Views)

Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage / Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia / Pictures;tuface Celebrates His Bet Award In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by lemmings(m): 2:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Jay-Z “interrupted” Kanye West at the BET Awards during their winning speech for “Video of the Year.” VIDEO BELOW The “Watch The Throne” duo beat out Beyonce for the honor, which was already amusing given that Jay-Z was obviously
sitting next to his wife and fellow nominee
when it was announced. On stage, West was in the midst of accepting
when his collaborator cut in to say, “Excuse
me, Kanye, I’m gonna let you continue, but…” It was, of course, a funny reference to West’s infamous interruption of Taylor Swift during the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, when the rapper
leapt on stage during Swift’s acceptance speech to
sing the praises of… Beyonce. The audience — including Beyonce and West’s
girlfriend Kim Kardashian — loved it.
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by lemmings(m): 2:20am On Jul 01, 2013
kanye actually look speechless for a moment but after jay hugged him,he seemed to get himself back.

Lol..i guess he knows how it feels like now. Cheeky hoover. :p
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Afam4eva(m): 2:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Lol grin Nice one jay Z. Giving Kanye a dose of his own medicine.
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by tsidra(f): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2013
grin kakakakaakakahahahaahhahehehehehhe rotfl nawa oooo
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by AbuMikey(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2013
Jay Z seems to be a wise Nigga!! He actually did a kinda Cheeky "Pay-back" to Yezzy after what he did to Taylor Swift at the MTV awards in 2009!!! Mehnnnn......Taylor cry dat day sha oo!!
3x gbosa for Jay Z!! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosaa!!!!!
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Komedy(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Something wey dem plan for house already.good actors

2 Likes

Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by angelTI(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2013
I no kukuma like kanye b4 so if jayz bulldoze am offstage, e no concern me!
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Lordave: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2013
abeg make JayZ park well make I see Kanye.
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by lemmings(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2013
Komedy: Something wey dem plan for house already.good actors

Lol. Naah.. I don't think this was planned. Cos d guy actually shock O. Took abt 5 seconds bfre he got himself back. Jay-z had to hug himself and say 'just playing,man'. Befre kanye smiled and laughed.
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Lordave: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2013
angel TI: I no kukuma like kanye b4 so if jayz bulldoze am offstage, e no concern me!
y na, was it because he sold his soul to devil?
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2013
Where is d video??
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Tenderly1(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2013
Komedy: Something wey dem plan for house already.good actors
Abi grin
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Skywalker5(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2013
erm, i thought this was last year. and Kim was not at the BET award this year
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by idriis: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2013
E no concerns me, illumi....yamean!
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by lumeviewscom: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2013
(2) Kanye West[/b]

What would this list be without Kim K’s better other half Kanye West? West is a self-professed egomaniac who very clearly knows he’s full of himself and doesn’t really care what you think about it. This is the man who posed as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone, said he’d be a “part of the Bible” because he’s an inspirational speaker and has changed the sound of music, and once told Taylor Swift that she was nothing compared to Beyoncé (though, not in so many words). Is it any wonder he is so well disliked?

Click below for the complete list...

TOP TEN WORLD FAMOUS CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST HATERS
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Olucheye(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2013
Give us the video.... I'm pretty sure Jay-Z n Kanye woulda laughed real hard back stage. But Jay-Z doing that was quite remarkable. Cos, sometimes giving peeps a dose of their pill is soooooo cool!

Hope they showed the expression on Taylor Swift's face? It must have been priceless cheesy

PARTING NOTE: What Goes Around Comes All The Way Back Around. Give heed to whatever you do today, its a seed to be harvested Tomorrow!
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by Linoversace: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is old news! This sh1t happened last year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzhcyczH7U
Re: Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Jay z annoyingly proud dude, though i want someone to pay kanye in a bad coin.

(1) (Reply)

Should Read: Davido Skelewu Has Caused A Lot Of Stampede/troubles On Youtube / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Pregnancy Bump For The First Time / Davido Gets New Potrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.