Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Happy New Month Nairalanders! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Month Nairalanders! (773 Views)

Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / A New Month Message To Nairalanders / Happy New Month Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2013
David was crowned king of Israel at the age 17, but only became king officially by ascending the throne 13 years after at the age of 30. The fact that your palace is being constructed doesn't mean that you have not being crowned. You will highly decorated, celebrated and sought after all around this month and beyond in Jesus name.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!

STAY BLESSED AND REMAIN RAPTURABLE

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by frederal(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all! Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by africseer: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
May the universe grant your requests.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
This month is going to be glorious indeed!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by UyiIredia(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Same to you. It is my prayer you live to see the new year.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Same to you. It is my prayer you live to see the new year.

Definitely i will for i am yet to complete my assignment, for me to live is Christ and to die is gain!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 4:05am On Aug 01, 2013
It is not of him that wills or runs, but of the Lord that shows mercy. Goodness and mercy shall follow you all throughout the month of August in Jesus name.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
The fact that your palace is still under construction does not mean that you have not been crowned, you will be highly celebrated and decorated this month. HAPPY NEW MONTH TO Y'ALL
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy new month and independence to y'all, may the good Lord do in your life immeasurable, abundantly above what you think or imagined in your life throughout this month in Jesus name, and may you walk afresh with Him in all ramifications.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 4:10am On Nov 01, 2013
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, may each passing day bring you to the moment when all your dreams come true in Jesus name.

Happy New Month

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by Ajibam: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2013
happy new month

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by Yooguyz: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to one of my favorite posters Pastor OluT

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by shdemidemi(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013
May the new month open our eyes to more understanding of the word/mind of God.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by Alwaystrue(f): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2013
cheesy
@Happy new month Pastor Olu T and all others whether or not we have engaged in conversation . May it be a November to remember for good for us all. Thanks to God for another opportunity to thank Him.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Same brethren, this month shall surely be a month to remember as we do exploits (breaking new grounds n territories) in the kingdom n be too much for the devil resist successfully.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! by PastorOluT(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
The last lap of every race is always very important because it most of the time determine the outcome of the race. As you enter the last month of this year, may the Lord grant you the grace for the race ahead in the journey of faith, and may you finish in style to the glory of God in Jesus name.

Happy New Month

(1) (Reply)

Is It A SIN For Christian Girls Add SEXY To Their Nicknames ? / Dying Of Grey Hair Is A Sin? / Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.