Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things (773 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things by dlawale(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
APOLOGIES THE CHURCH MAY GENTLY TENDER 10 YEARS FROM NOW ABOUT SOME SUBTLE THINGS...
The first thing I'll like to let u know is,'the church is not for PERFECT people,the church is for PERFECTING people. The more we encounter knowledge,certain levels of ignorance fade away. Many Many years ago, some believers thought
1. It was a sin to watch TV.
2. The devil was in most light skinned ladies with braids
3.The use of certain soaps, roll on, make up and earrings were of the devil
4. If u dont come to church with your bible,your salvation is questionable and that means you are probably ashamed of the gospel.(The bible is on ipads,phones,etc today)
5. Anyone that changed his church of Worship had a wandering/'vagabong' spirit
6.Anytime,NEPA/PHCN takes light/power when a church program is about to happen,they start praying and binding the demon of electricity. Eventually,when God gave the church money and generators could be afforded,such prayers stopped. (So, there was actually no demon of electricity).. I could go on and on about the development we've experienced ...... It's the year 2013, and knowledge will expand once again. 10years from now,expect the church to have REBRANDED in some ways when it comes in contact with knowledge again... Hey,you may not like what you are about to read now but like I said, let's give it 10yrs. The TRUTH of God's word is surer than cash. Expect the following.
1.THE ANOINTING OIL: The oil is a good thing but its been over-emphasized beyond the power we have. The anointing can be communicated into the oil and it can also be communicated into the human being. There are two different containers. The bottle and our human vessel. The one communicated to a bottle will finish and you'll need to buy another bottle. The one communicated directly to me as a container can never finish and it will be well serviced. Oils and mantles are simply carriers which many carry everywhere like idol worshippers. My personal container(body) can retain all that.
2.THE COMPETITON AMONGST CHURCHES: John 17v21 says Father make them ONE that the world will believe in them.. The world sees us castigating ourselves. We turned church to competitive corporate organisations where we make it look like a sin if our member visits his friends church. God is definitely not an Anglican, Methodist, Baptist,Pentecostal,Catholic etc. He's too big for all that earthly foolishness. This subtle grievance in the body of christ leads nowhere. The Pentecostal believe they are the ones that know God, the Catholics believe they are the one true church Of God. As knowledge expands and love for God is encountered again in a different and greater dimension, we'll understand that its all about Jesus and not our self built religious empires. Kindly Rebrand.
3.THE CHURCH OPERATING AS A GOVERNMENT AS WELL AND NOT ONLY A PLACE OF WORSHIP: We've been blessed to enjoy teachings from the church. We've not yet had the opportunity of the Church growing to rise as a government for its people. Going straight to the point, God has financially empowered the church through people, the church also needs to service its people by empowering some of the genuine ones. The church is a big giver of spiritual things to it's people, it's high time it becomes a big giver in canal things to the genuine in need. The government of the federal republic may have failed its people but the government of the church shouldn't fail its people. Some awesome. Ministries have a larger budget than state governments. Be a distributor and not just a collector. We'll need an apology soon.
4. HEALING THE SICK: Teach us what you know and we'll still value you. The system of the world is to hide things so as to remain relevant. That may have crept up into church too. Mark 16v17 makes us understand that they that BELIEVE, will lay hands on the sick and the sick will have no choice but to recover; if some do swallow poison, poison has no choice but to die itself, etc.. Now, that scripture didn't say its for the Pastors, Bishops, etc. It's simply for them that BELIEVE. Healing the sick, casting out devils, raising the dead etc are generally for all. When Pastors do it, understand they are doing What you can do. They are meant to coach you and show you the way and not just tire themselves out with multitudes needing them. Listen, I confidently say this is THE TRUTH of the word. Ephesians 4v 11 says they are to perfect/ equip us for the work of the ministry.. We are the ones to be equipped and perfected for such things. They have bigger and weightier matters to attend to. Healings can be done via the believer's anointing. So, anytime you see them do this and you clap and marvel, get REBRANDED in thought to know they are doing what you are meant to be doing because you either refused to grow up, or they decided to hide it from you to promote their relevance. (I say that with a lot of respect)
5.PRAYER POINTS AGAINST A POWERFUL DEVIL: This is the only part that gets me angry. The bible says.. ALL POWER in heaven and on earth has been given unto me(Jesus). Jesus then turned round and gave it to us. ALL means ALL. Same Bible says God is your shield and buckler. A shield is a shield. That means anything that must knock you out must knock the Almighty God (your shield) out first b4 it gets to you.
6. TAKING A WORK TOOL OR SOMETHING FROM YOUR OFFICE TO CHURCH AS A POINT OF CONTACT FOR A SPECIAL PRAYER: For now, its tolerated, but like I said concerning the anointing oil above, I AM from my office. God didnt bless equipments, He blessed YOU and I. We are the blessing that comes in contact with any office equipment and infuses our God-like DNA on it for productivity. We carry this anointing. Our thinking and sunesis of the word of God needs upgrading and we'll expect an apology soon.
7. A POWERFUL SEED TO A POPULAR POWERFUL MAN OF GOD: Well, will this final point stop some invitations I get to certain ministries and corporate organisations. It may, but there's nothing like the TRUTH. Listen, the bible says the Just shall live by Faith. That means all we do is by faith. Seed sowing too is by faith. And there are levels of faith. Great faith,weak faith, strong faith and little faith. Now picture this, I'll use a lovely man of God that has gone to be with the Lord so you understand. If Archbishop Idahosa steps into our church, and that's when we decide to sow that big seed or probably empty our accounts-- That's good, but its not the FULLNESS of the word. The reason we did that was because we had seen a 'grand finished product' called Archbishop Benson. We've seen the works, the influence with people, the grand Ministry, financial status etc. Please understand that you and I have not operated via Great Faith when we gave that big seed cos of that. We have Operated by sight and sensory perception. We were jolted by what we had seen or heard. Blessed are those that do not see, yet believe. It's greater faith when you and I sowed into 'potential' with the eyes of the sirit and faith. Picture that man of God now who is potential but will obviously be a bigger TD Jakes in his time(The glory of the latter, surpasses the former). Don't forget,there was the lovely archbishop, but there are now many bishops who were simply potential then(all they had was the prophecy of their greatness) but have now surpassed the late man of God's doings. When you give, do it by faith and not by sight.

Hey, hope we're still friends after this and if we're not, then we'll probably rekindle the love10years from now. Apologies will be tendered and if they are not, corrections would have at least been made.

Your friendly terrorist
David Lawale
239015A6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Tops World Ten Most Significant People EVER – Wikipedia / Should I Forgive Satan? / Who Owns The Private Jet That Flew Close To Synagogue Building?, Disables Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.